Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Promising Youngster

4K views 85 replies 45 participants last post by  O Glorioso 
#1 · (Edited)
Which youngster do you think will have the best chance at future success. If other, please state who player is.

#9 ·
KnoccOut said:
i never saw ronaldinho at that age.. but having skills like that goddamn!!!.. it made me wanna have a kid after i watched that...:D
Well I don't necessarily if he was 10 years old, however, he had to be around 9-12. Anyway, the clips of this kid were great, I want to see some of the reactions of the people who saw it up close.

#11 ·
O Glorioso said:
Well I don't necessarily if he was 10 years old, however, he had to be around 9-12. Anyway, the clips of this kid were great, I want to see some of the reactions of the people who saw it up close.

well ya either way.... u can see some people in the back going crazy when he put it on top of 2 players and volleyed it in with his right foot

#14 ·
Who are Valeri Bozhinov, Messi and Stezela? never heard of them. Can anyone tell more about them?

I went for Van Persie even though he's now at Arsenal. :veiled: Arguably the most talented youngster Feyenoord has produced since the 70s. He can do anything with the ball and he strong as well. If he develops fully, he'll be a real star.

#15 ·
Wally said:
Who are Valeri Bozhinov, Messi and Stezela? never heard of them. Can anyone tell more about them?

I went for Van Persie even though he's now at Arsenal. :veiled: Arguably the most talented youngster Feyenoord has produced since the 70s. He can do anything with the ball and he strong as well. If he develops fully, he'll be a real star.
Danny Szetela? He's a very promising Americian, can't remember who he plays for but it's some in the MLS

#17 ·
What no American striker 6'1'' 180 of pure madness Eddie Johnson :nono: Watch him light it up next yr at da worldcup :nono:

What no Carlos Martins...sporting. He is da master of creating!

#18 ·
leoshev said:
Never heard of Bojinov?? :eek:
ah the Bulgarian wonderkid at Lecce ! :D

the spelling of Valeri Bozhinov made me think it was someone else :eek:

#20 ·
Robinho will be the best in few years!

#21 ·
messi, repeat with me Messi.....I will be a pain in the ass, and btw I hope all the robbens (I want to see more games from him, he was a blast), Robinhos, etc..involve here mantein their level they are great, but: Messi, Messi, Messi ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.