Votes: 3 2.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which youngster do you think will have the best chance at future success. If other, please state who player is.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
My vote is for Robben, he is scary talent. Speed, touch, control and has an end product. This guy can only get better but what would he be like at that his very best, begs to believe :eek:

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Messi..I finally saw Robben in last match, he looked great!!! like Bochini once said of Cryuff.."hey he run a lot, but he is very good"...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i never saw ronaldinho at that age.. but having skills like that goddamn!!!.. it made me wanna have a kid after i watched that...:D

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KnoccOut said:
i never saw ronaldinho at that age.. but having skills like that goddamn!!!.. it made me wanna have a kid after i watched that...:D
Well I don't necessarily if he was 10 years old, however, he had to be around 9-12. Anyway, the clips of this kid were great, I want to see some of the reactions of the people who saw it up close.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
O Glorioso said:
Well I don't necessarily if he was 10 years old, however, he had to be around 9-12. Anyway, the clips of this kid were great, I want to see some of the reactions of the people who saw it up close.

well ya either way.... u can see some people in the back going crazy when he put it on top of 2 players and volleyed it in with his right foot

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KnoccOut said:
well ya either way.... u can see some people in the back going crazy when he put it on top of 2 players and volleyed it in with his right foot
Yea, I saw one or two go crazy behind the goal.

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
Who are Valeri Bozhinov, Messi and Stezela? never heard of them. Can anyone tell more about them?

I went for Van Persie even though he's now at Arsenal. :veiled: Arguably the most talented youngster Feyenoord has produced since the 70s. He can do anything with the ball and he strong as well. If he develops fully, he'll be a real star.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Wally said:
Who are Valeri Bozhinov, Messi and Stezela? never heard of them. Can anyone tell more about them?

I went for Van Persie even though he's now at Arsenal. :veiled: Arguably the most talented youngster Feyenoord has produced since the 70s. He can do anything with the ball and he strong as well. If he develops fully, he'll be a real star.
Danny Szetela? He's a very promising Americian, can't remember who he plays for but it's some in the MLS

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
What no American striker 6'1'' 180 of pure madness Eddie Johnson :nono: Watch him light it up next yr at da worldcup :nono:

What no Carlos Martins...sporting. He is da master of creating!

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
leoshev said:
Never heard of Bojinov?? :eek:
ah the Bulgarian wonderkid at Lecce ! :D

the spelling of Valeri Bozhinov made me think it was someone else :eek:

·
Registered
70,047 Posts
Who is Fabio Paim?

Don´t forget the French Menes. He seems very good. And Babel and Mitea from Ajax.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Robinho will be the best in few years!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.