Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sean McManus !! is without doubt the worst player in the history of AFL to captain a club !!! I doubt he will be on the list this time next year & was only saved cause we could only cull so may players !!!

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I think you are being a bit harsh on him. He wasn't the best player to ever play football, but I don't think he is **** either. He had his good moments, and he still has a few good moments left I reckon.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
King Italy said:
I think you are being a bit harsh on him. He wasn't the best player to ever play football, but I don't think he is **** either. He had his good moments, and he still has a few good moments left I reckon.
What good moments have there been ???:confused:
Man I have been watching this team for 7 years & I have noticed he plays a similar game to Paul Couch . Like Couch , McManus has great ability too find plenty of space but Couch had precision passing while Mc Manus usually makes afool of himself !! his disposal is rubbish !! He has the kick like James Manson & Jayson Daniels rolled into one & the handball of Kevin Bartlett He also is very week over head !! Next time the Dockers play , watch him & write down how many turnovers he commits :mad:

One game last year the SOB ( And I still get infuriated when I talk about him :mad: ) he had 18 possesions 14 of them were turnovers !! it is fact 58% of the time he receives the ball , he turns it over :mad:

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Cambell would be close, hes nowhere near as good as he was, even so hes always been a bit over-rated except by richmond supporters, but one thing i'll say in his defence our record without him is attrocious, he runs probably more than any other player......

couts listen mate ure being way to hard on macca, the guys had 2 knee recos, and before those injuries he was one of the dockers best players on this I am really adamant. He was electric fast (i saw him run down matera when matera was at his peak!!) but you are right that now he prob shouldnt be playing afl footy let alone captain! but hes a good sort and hes a talker around the club. Id have delisted him before last season..............At least Bell will be the new captain

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tigerTUFF said:
Cambell would be close, hes nowhere near as good as he was, even so hes always been a bit over-rated except by richmond supporters, but one thing i'll say in his defence our record without him is attrocious, he runs probably more than any other player......

couts listen mate ure being way to hard on macca, the guys had 2 knee recos, and before those injuries he was one of the dockers best players on this I am really adamant. He was electric fast (i saw him run down matera when matera was at his peak!!) but you are right that now he prob shouldnt be playing afl footy let alone captain! but hes a good sort and hes a talker around the club. Id have delisted him before last season..............At least Bell will be the new captain
tiges I have never been hard on McAnus, true he has had 2 knee reco'd but he turns the ball oiver to many damn time !!! As I have said there is no doubt about his ball winning abilities but with players like that who needs opponents :( !! I admit he has a heart , but..... Freo has better players & I think this is the end of Poodlehead this season :D , it will be kinda sad though cause us Freo supporters will have no one to abuse :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts