Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Red Bed said:
Robinho, Pizarro, Lampard.....

Come up with your choices.
4th highest scorer in the Premiership despite playing midfield...sure he's overhyped :rollani: If Fletcher had that goalscoring rate I doubt he'd be overrated.

·
Registered
88 Posts
MutOofd said:
Houllier always had a liking for bad norwegian players :rolleyes: :howler:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

Riise...bad.. :eekani: , have a little look at his goal against Brum...and ask Red Bed about the one he got against Man U...Barthez never saw it!!

It was Souness and Evans who had a liking for Scandinavian also-rans. :sigh: :sigh:

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Grytpype-Thynne said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

Riise...bad.. :eekani: , have a little look at his goal against Brum...and ask Red Bed about the one he got against Man U...Barthez never saw it!!

It was Souness and Evans who had a liking for Scandinavian also-rans. :sigh: :sigh:
what about heggem or whatever his name is and while riise has been performing well sometimes, he is highly inconsistant :cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
MutOofd said:
what about heggem or whatever his name is and while riise has been performing well sometimes, he is highly inconsistant :cool:
Heggem was bought in the summer of 1998, when Houllier and Roy Evans started job sharing :rolleyes:, so I don't know if was a Houllier or Evans buy, probably Evans. He was a good player, but was always injured after the first few months.

As for Riise, every player is inconsistent, Riise is no better or worse than anyone else in that catergory. He's not Leo Messi, but he's a good player and he wear's the red shirt with pride, that'll do for me....oh and here's a picture of Heggem. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Currently Sergio Aguero is getting alot of hype (with good reason). Along with that on XT I find Maschereno gets loads of hype and Im curious to know how many people have actually seen alot of him.

Just to show Im not picking on Argentinians, Spanish players who are probably the most over hyped is Fernando Torres and Joaquin. In Barcelona itself Motta.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts