Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm rather worried by the poor performances of most of the players of our NT now.
Buffon is far from his best, so is Nesta, our best defender, no comment on Cannavaro, our 2nd best defender, we have no right back (Panucci sucks more than anybody else), Zambrotta is back after an injury and lately he has not been so brilliant anyhow.
All the other defenders are from mediocre to crappy Ferrari excluded.
The midfield is a bit better with Pirlo and Gattuso who had a good season, but Tacchinardi is injured and will miss Euro for sure (if ever, I d0n't think that Trap planned to call him), Zanetti also had a poor season full of injuries, Perrotta so and so. Fiore is back at good level, Camo had a decent season. totti had a wonderful season.
forwards: Inzaghi risks, Vieri, well, you know his problems, DP is back after an injury. cassano must be convoked.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Nesta has been far from his best of late but he was injured, hopefully in 2 months he will be in form again. Buffon is still capable for me... Cannavaro plays his best for Italy but is crapper for sure, maybe Ferrari needs his chance... Zambrotta also in 2 month smay be match fit again hopefully

Basically we just need to hope they regain their form or get better, I think they wont be as tired at least.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I would take Bertotto ahead of Materazzi and Adani but that's not the way Trap is thinking.

As to the player's form, I'm not too worrried, at least they haven't peaked early. When the finals begin, I'm confident they'll perform better than they are currently.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Cannavaro has a way of turning out his best stuff during tournaments in Azzuri blue! Still, I can't help thinking if Ferrari is better....
I'm sort of worried, too. But I trying to drum up some faith now that we're like 5 weeks away :dazed:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
To many overrated players.Nesta is a star he rarely plays a bad game and thus justified his price Milan paid for him.Cannavaro has lost alot of confidence I feel at Inter,Wher when he plays with italy he has fine players around him.
To me Italy does have alot of players that are to overhyped,They perform poorly for the NT yet star for their club sides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts