Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which group do you think will prove to be the most interesting?

Which group will provide great games and great moments?

Which group is the group of death?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Maybe it would be a good idea to start a sticky thread for every group, as in the world cup forum?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Yes that it is good idea Q007 :)
Group 10 is the hardest group in my opinion because Ireland,Russia,Georgia,Switzerland are all 4 competitve teams and it is difficult to see who will progress even though u would lean towards Ireland and Russia but Georgia and Switzerland are more than capable of progressing :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
There aren't really any groups of death. all of the groups are well-balanced, but if one group has the potential to be the best, then it's Group B (?) with Romania-Norway-Denmark, provided all teams will be on form. Romania and Norway are currently in a slump but i expect them to do better this time. Group 10 is also another close call, agreed with Tommy.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Q007 said:
Maybe it would be a good idea to start a sticky thread for every group, as in the world cup forum?
Well I'd like to do that, but I'm afraid I might make a fool of myself if nobody replied :D

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Not to worry, we'll reply. And besides, you look like a fool? Naaaahhhh :D

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Btw, I guess that till the world cup these threads will kinda stay empty. But after the world cup, I'm sure people will get more interested :)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Q007 said:
Btw, I guess that till the world cup these threads will kinda stay empty. But after the world cup, I'm sure people will get more interested :)
Yeah, I agree with you :)

There's not much to talk about these groups now but when September comes there will be a lot of talk :)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
hardest group??

what can I say, of course Turkey-England group!!!;) What else?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts