In EPL, it must be Traore. The guy is a monster this season :dazed: :proud:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
hmm.. Ibrahimovic ?

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Diouf, I think his spitting distance has gone from 3 to 6 feet!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Most people will say Forlan when he has always been good and harshly criticised by the English media.

Not great but good enough to be scoring a nice amount of goals in Spain, You don't need to be Van Basten.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Faisal said:
Most people will say Forlan when he has always been good and harshly criticised by the English media..
You got that right. The english media and the brainwashed followers are quick to criticise players from other countries but protect their own white players like hell.
Remember Crespo ---->injured the entire season but managed to get double figures. He was rudely labelled a flop. Good that he came back to haunt them

Look at what they've done to quality players like Djemba, Kleberson and they still play P.Neville and even move a defender O'shea to the center. This kind of treatment to a world cup winner

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FiveMagics said:
Wayne Rooney, he gets better with everygame. Same with Ronaldo.
Is that a challendge :D

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
papa said:
You got that right. The english media and the brainwashed followers are quick to criticise players from other countries but protect their own white players like hell.
Remember Crespo ---->injured the entire season but managed to get double figures. He was rudely labelled a flop. Good that he came back to haunt them

Look at what they've done to quality players like Djemba, Kleberson and they still play P.Neville and even move a defender O'shea to the center. This kind of treatment to a world cup winner
What is your obsession with race?. Crespo was not labelled a flop in England, dont know where you got that from, some of his goals were amazing.

How can you call Djemba Djemba a quality player, you have just lost all credibility that that statement, he was AWEFUL he couldnt even handle playing against EXETER For Fvck sakes!. Kleberson has been injured most of this season, so I dont know how you can blame Man Utd, YOU CANT PLAY AN INJURED PLAYER. Anyway, Fortune usually filled in for Kleberson, a BLACK PLAYER. Just because a player is a world cup winner doesnt mean they have a devine right to play if they are in poor form.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FiveMagics said:
What is your obsession with race?. Crespo was not labelled a flop in England, dont know where you got that from, some of his goals were amazing.

How can you call Djemba Djemba a quality player, you have just lost all credibility that that statement, he was AWEFUL he couldnt even handle playing against EXETER For Fvck sakes!. Kleberson has been injured most of this season, so I dont know how you can blame Man Utd, YOU CANT PLAY AN INJURED PLAYER. Anyway, Fortune usually filled in for Kleberson, a BLACK PLAYER. Just because a player is a world cup winner doesnt mean they have a devine right to play if they are in poor form.
Actually it is Phil and O'shea who are being moved to the midfield while guys like Klerbeson(Brazillian), Djemba(Cameroon), and Fortune(South African) are there. What does this do to their confidence. Your team destroyed Forlan's confidence and he is going to come back next year in ucl to haunt you.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I get what you mean with the media but its not all racism mate and pulling that card out all the time means people won't take you seriously, Crespo actully had a good season for the minutes he played but he was playing sicknote all the time so he was a easy target, Being a argie too didn't help. But who cares everyone knows the english media is full of shit. Im sure most these posters on here don't need to be told that.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Joe Cole

then

Carragher

England n epl really benefit from the 2 foreign coaches

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
He is not the most improved player but luis garcia improved very much this season

The most improved i think is Eto'o. Who was Eto'o last season? No one. This seazon, one of the best in the WORLD!.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Well, Eto'o used to score regularely for Mallorca too (I think about 15 a season).

For me it is Manuel Fernandes of Benfica. A hell of a midfielder!

Great signature by the way, Deo :thmbup: :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts