Discussion Starter #1
* Lampard?
* Terry?
* Makelele?
* Duff?
* Robben?
* Drogba?
* Other?

Consider everything and then make your decision.

For me its Makelele at the moment. But probably Terry in the near future.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Agree with Faisal... but if needed to pick one out...

it has to be William Gallas!

Without him being a cover for Bridge and Carvalho...it would be disastrous.

And he excelled better than the first teamers. I think its Carvalho now, who need to challenge that CB spot.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Faisal is right. but answering the question: Lampard. He's the one that creates basically every good play for chelsea and even before Mourinho's era he was the most important player for chelsea in my opnion.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Not that I ever watch Chelsea but based on what I hear it's Lampard, good lord how many important goals that guy scores. Poyet was like that too, you have some kind of tradition with hard working, decisive midfielders.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Of course what Faisal said is right, as it is the obvious answer. We all know that Mourinho is the mastermind behind their success and that this Chelsea team is so evenly spead in quality that no one player really stands out, due to the team's non-superstar status.

This being the situation, is why i asked the question.. So we can put the spot-light on only one player we think is the most important in this team...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Of course what Faisal said is right, as it is the obvious answer. We all know that Mourinho is the mastermind behind their success and that this Chelsea team is so evenly spead in quality that no one player really stands out, due to the team's non-superstar status.

This being the situation, is why i asked the question.. So we can put the spot-light on only one player we think is the biggest reason for their great football.. (as hard as it may be to choose only one player)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P.S.- Sorry for the double post... i got a little excited ;) :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
yeah veds it would actually and most probably be makelele. the reason for this is hat he does so much work and does all the small things that many people may not pick up but they are crucial. everyone saw what happened to real after he left.... disaster...
everyone notices the dribbles and the goals but often its the little things such as these that count which are detrumental to a teams success.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kyp said:
yeah veds it would actually and most probably be makelele. the reason for this is hat he does so much work and does all the small things that many people may not pick up but they are crucial. everyone saw what happened to real after he left.... disaster...
everyone notices the dribbles and the goals but often its the little things such as these that count which are detrumental to a teams success.
Good post! :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts