Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
khimik said:
Liverpool's missed Alonso a lot more since he broke his ankle than they missed Gerrard when he broke his foot.

If you had to have one player sold off which of your squad would you most not want to lose?

From an outsiders point of view Steven Gerrard is the heart and soul of the club and you the most important. The person you would least like to lose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,663 Posts
Jamie Carragher is the heart and sould of the club, but most important is Xabi Alonso I think we would suffer more losing him then Carra.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Jamie is Liverpool, haha how it went from Owen, Gerrard, Carragher, next Kirkland is going to be Liverpool.

Jamie is awesome defender and has proven me wrong, but I think Xabi Alonso is the most important. and if Gerrard goes Carragher should be captain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
no no you got it wrong SM :pp remember he said that he's training well and he can come in for our injured strikers? :D
he's very important though he's turned the club 160 degrees

the most important player would be gerrard hes a good player but he also atracts other players knowing that they have a world class player besides them

then there's carragher who is our glue in the defense

and garcia is a spark whilst alonso plays the balls through
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,897 Posts
Xabi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,663 Posts
owenjnr said:
he's very important though he's turned the club 160 degrees

the most important player would be gerrard hes a good player but he also atracts other players knowing that they have a world class player besides them

then there's carragher who is our glue in the defense

and garcia is a spark whilst alonso plays the balls through
Garcia, spark? I love this guy enall but there deffinetley aint been many sparks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
he's the manager

he is also one of the player that mastermind our liverpool... :thmbup: :thmbup: :shades: :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,740 Posts
Why do you all like Rafa so much? To be honest I really don't like him, making a Spanish colony of Liverpool, bleh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,753 Posts
Knoert said:
Why do you all like Rafa so much? To be honest I really don't like him, making a Spanish colony of Liverpool, bleh.
A Spanish colony? There are only 5 Spaniards around, and only 3 of them are first choice players. Hardly a colony.

Here's a good example of a colony - Luis Van Gaal+Michael Reiziger, Winston Bogarde, Frank De Boer, Philip Cocu, Patrick Kluivert & Marc Overmars (later).

Going by the same logic, perhaps you don't fancy Houllier too, because he brought in Traore, Diomede, Vignal, Ferri, Arphexad, Le Tallec & Sinama.

There's plenty of reasons we all here like Rafa to some extent - mainly because he made us forget about Houllier. Simple as that. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
A Spanish colony? There are only 5 Spaniards around, and only 3 of them are first choice players. Hardly a colony.

Here's a good example of a colony - Luis Van Gaal+Michael Reiziger, Winston Bogarde, Frank De Boer, Philip Cocu, Patrick Kluivert & Marc Overmars (later).

Going by the same logic, perhaps you don't fancy Houllier too, because he brought in Traore, Diomede, Vignal, Ferri, Arphexad, Le Tallec & Sinama.

There's plenty of reasons we all here like Rafa to some extent - mainly because he made us forget about Houllier. Simple as that. :shades:
interesting to read :cool: :cool:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top