Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Sampdoria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siena

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Udinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
I love every club in the world, you name it, I am a universal football lover. I hate only one team, and that's Arsenal.

Choosing from this list was difficult. I don't hate Lazio but their fans have a reputation for racist chanting. I know that not all fans are like this and since they are a big name club, I let them off.

Who did I vote for? The team that play in their very own Franchi and make :yuck: every time I hear their name. Siena.

Firenze said:
I love every club in the world, you name it, I am a universal football lover. I hate only one team, and that's Arsenal.

Choosing from this list was difficult. I don't hate Lazio but their fans have a reputation for racist chanting. I know that not all fans are like this and since they are a big name club, I let them off.

Who did I vote for? The team that play in their very own Franchi and make :yuck: every time I hear their name. Siena.
sweet:) i hate Arsenal too:)

:eek: poor Siena :tongue: :D

40 for Juve? :( What a surprise! :rolleyes:

I voted Roma!!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.