• Udinese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For me it's too easy: Perugia. Their chairman is a fool and TV channels invite him to create some foolish debates thanks to his biased opinions. In his opinion for example Perugia should have more or less 20 points more (they should be in Champions League zone :rolleyes: ), women should be allowed to play in serie A etc. etc. etc.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Juventus. Not just because I and all other Inter fans hate them with passion, but everyone hates them! Milan, Roma, Lazio, Parma, Even Torino and Florentina, Siena, Ancona, Empoli, Reggina, Sampdoria, Genoa, Napoli........

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
Juventus. Not just because I and all other Inter fans hate them with passion, but everyone hates them! Milan, Roma, Lazio, Parma, Even Torino and Florentina, Siena, Ancona, Empoli, Reggina, Sampdoria, Genoa, Napoli........
I don't know abroad but in Italy priority for hatred towards teams are derbies. Their are other big rivalry matches such as: Fiorentina Vs Juve and Milan, Roma Vs Juve and Milan, Verona Vs Milan, Genoa Vs Milan, Inter Vs Juve, Milan Vs Juve, but derbies come first.

Other big rivalries: Atalanta Vs Brescia, Verona Vs Napoli

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Arianna said:
no,only Udinese for me :heart: ....and i'm not from udine and i'm not from Friuli:D (...i'm from Torino)
Quite a few Torinesi that can't stand Juve have switched from Toro to Milan or Inter, pity your not one of them, but nevertheless RESPECT:)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts