Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My number one:
Belgium - Sweden 2:1, goal for Sweden do you remember this ?? Classic by Belgian goalkeeper De Wilde :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Other was on Estadio Azteca in museum of Club de America they showed most important goals in history of the staduim, one of them was when goalkeeper wanted to pass the ball by hand to the defender but he throwed the ball to his own net :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Any of Rooney goals, I just piss me sen at the commentators going off on one like they've just had an orgasm.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Kanu against Depor the other year, he was one on one and just put the keeper on his arse without even touching the ball and he just allowed it to roll towards the goalline before just tapping it over from about six inches. :howler: evryone just laughed rather than cheer.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Stan Collymore in his Liverpool days against Blackburn.

He hit a harmless looking shot straight at Tim Flowers. It looked like a normal day at work for Flowers as he kneeled down and waited for the ball to roll safely into his hands. The ball hit some uneven patch and bounced over Flowers into the net :dazed:

You won't see this kind of bounce even on the moon cratered playing surface of San Siro :shades:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Aston Villa, i remember someone had a throw in and a player threw the ball back to the keeper and he got a bad touch so it rolled in the goal
:dielaugh:

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
reelmadrid11 said:
Aston Villa, i remember someone had a throw in and a player threw the ball back to the keeper and he got a bad touch so it rolled in the goal
:dielaugh:
Enkleman in the Birmingham derby. Easily my favourite goal ever.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Shaun Goater against Forest for City. Darren Ward, the keeper claims the ball, and the defence and city attack retreat back. Ward goes to put the ball down for his defender, but there is confusion, as they both move away, thinking each other would take the the ball. Neither took it, so Goater ran in and tapped it into the net. Hilarious :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Didn't Dublin score a similar one in his Coventry days? I think it was Given who claimed the ball and then let it on the ground in order to kick it and Dublin shows up out of nowhere and pokes it into the net. :D

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Who scored that one weher the keeper is holding the ball in one outstretched hand, the striker runs on the pitch from behind the goal and heads the ball out of the keeper's hand and taps it in? Thought it was Dublin, but I could be mistaken.

·
1st Tier Poster
51,169 Posts
Yaeh, that Dublin's goal is one of the most idiotic ones. :D

Another classic was tha Barthez-Silvestre comedy duo against Deportivo couple of seasons ago, when Diego Tristan got a ridiculously easy goal.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Gary neville feeding the goat in November 2002 was pretty damn funny, especially when 30,000 blues started singing "Gary Neville is a blue"

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Also, the infamous "Taxi Cab" goal where Fabien Barthez stood with his arm up on his goal line, waiting for a call for offside than never game as Paolo di Cano raced in one on one with him, before easily slotting past the still-whining United goalkeeper.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Goal from throw-in by Kaliciak for Wisla against Slask in Polish league in 1995. Two players couldn't reach the ball, it bounces of the ground and over the keeper into the net.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Funniest goal in Israel as far as I remember was scored about 2 years ago in a game between Maccabi Haifa and Beitar Jerusalem. One of the Haifa defenders got the ball after an opponent's throw in and with a light pass passed it backwards to his keeper. The keeper was waiting for the ball to arrive, but for some reason he mistimed his shot by a second or two, and right when he went for the shot the ball went under his leg, all the way in :D

That was the only goal in this match which Haifa were favourites to win and they ended up losing the title on goal difference that season.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
Enkleman in the Birmingham derby. Easily my favourite goal ever.
I agree. He was stupid enough to admit he had touched the ball when he claerly hadn't.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
yash_marathe said:
I agree. He was stupid enough to admit he had touched the ball when he claerly hadn't.
I take this back. The award shud go to our very own Djimi Traore.
He scored a fantastic back heel turning, confusing the keeper completely against Burnley earlier this season. The big problem was that it was in his own net and the poor keeper happened to be Blooperkeeper III himself Jerzy Dudek (I is Taibi and II is Carroll).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts