Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Red Bed said:

any more?
Like I said on the United forum, ask simba for the cole one...that was pathetic....only Rooney can dive masterfully in the game with Arse :tongue:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drito said:
Like I said on the United forum, ask simba for the cole one...that was pathetic....only Rooney can dive masterfully in the game with Arse :tongue:
Rooney was caught by Campbell and if you feel the slightest of touches you will go down.

Simple as that.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Red Bed said:
Rooney was caught by Campbell and if you feel the slightest of touches you will go down.

Simple as that.
Its better if it goes down as a dive..it hurts more :tongue:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
does juve's entire performance against arsenal count???

anyhow robben went down like he got shot hahahahaha chelskis need to stop with the theatrics

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
erm.. another embarassin moment was gary nevilles attempted backheel in some international friendly.. can someone post it here. it was hilarious.. one of the most funny moments on tv.. and then they had a close up of gary's face afterds :howler: i love gary neville!!! :howler:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRD, are you obsessed with Manchester United's captain?

You never lose a chance to have a pop at him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Red Bed said:
TRD, are you obsessed with Manchester United's captain?

You never lose a chance to have a pop at him. :rolleyes:
haha.. no its just that WF forum always starts up comical threads.. and when i think comical i think gary :D

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Real Deal said:
haha.. no its just that WF forum always starts up comical threads.. and when i think comical i think gary :D
Nothing comical about Gaz, best right back on the planet with every title he could possibly win.

And also 70+ caps for his country he has had the perfect career.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Red Bed said:
Nothing comical about Gaz, best right back on the planet
:howler:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Red Bed said:

Now that's comical. :howler:
i agree... now which club was he trained by :D

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Drito said:
At us apart from his last season he was class, then he joined the circus:D
it became a circus when he joint. and i still dont think he was class at man u.. at best he was above average

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Sure he was limited, but with the other midfield trio and the strikers being awesome he complemented them perfectly.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Drito said:
Sure he was limited, but with the other midfield trio and the strikers being awesome he complemented them perfectly.
i dont know.. acc to me its always the other players who compliment the class player, which means becks was not class.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Reyes trying to roll back on the field against Real Madrid in the Bernabéu, when he was tackled off the pitch. :howler: That was hilarious.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts