Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, some of you already know about the issue here about that only 1 player will be able to play the CL from Diarra, Hunter and new RW(wholl probably have played the UEFA cup too).

Calderon said: "We'll be buying 2 or 3 players that are young and can play the Champions League"

Mijatovic said the same thing.

Marca and AS seem to have no idea about this rule as they keep saying that Diarra and Hunter will be able to play the CL and now on AS TODAY they say that Di Maria might come and the advantage is that he can play the CL too when he cant coz his club played the UEFA cup too.

I could not believe at 1st that it was true(that UEFA rule) because i could not believe that professionals can make such an error and we amateurs found out that they cant play. I sent an email to MARCA so they can publish it but the email did not go through. This is going to be soooooo embarassing for us, the fans, becoz we will be made fun of! Here we are spending millions of euros on players that wont be able to help us in the CL and their might be some anger from for example Diarra or Hunter if they are not included in the CL. Diarra just said last night that he cant wait to play against Liverpool.

The day that MARCA and AS will find out about this, our club will look so stupid and truly like a circus. I am so ashamed of this and i will be truly sad when this comes out. I am 100% sure that Clownderon will make an excuse like, "We knew about it, these signings are not only for this year!" Ya great excuse u dumbass but you said ull be buying players wholl be able to play in the CL.

This deserves its own thread because this will be one of the most embarassing moments in Madrids great History.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
we are Real Madrid we will have UEFA change the rules to accomodate our whims.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Haha, i just hope we have looked too much into it and it isn't as bad as it seems.. :)
Then again, knowing Mijatovic, we're fvcked.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I want to see Calderon and Pedja faces after reading this , and how come all these useless journalists dont know about this !

and they keep saying we will not sign y and will go to z because he's eligible for UCL !! WTF

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
What exactly is this rule your talking about??

Are you saying you can only make one change to the CL squad when the registration re-opens??

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
What exactly is this rule your talking about??

Are you saying you can only make one change to the CL squad when the registration re-opens??
No, I think it's pretty clear cut.

You can only register 1 player who played in the UEFA Cup this year, and 0 players who played in the CL this year.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
No, I think it's pretty clear cut.

You can only register 1 player who played in the UEFA Cup this year, and 0 players who played in the CL this year.
Yep it's very clear, it just seems that nobody knows about this rule. Nothing mentioned on it in the Spanish press, and everyone in RM is sure that both will play in the CL. Weird.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
but we can de-register players as well

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
somebody told me we can register Diarra because Pompey were eliminated from Uefa cup while Ajax not , I don't know from where he assumed that .. but anyway I'm waiting to read that from AS or Marca

why not to post this in AS forums ?

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent an email to AS but they havent replied. This is so embarassing. There is no way around the rule, you can register up to 3 new players, and a maximum of 1 of those 3 played the UEFA cup. Its gonna be either Hunter or Diarra, I would go for the latter coz Liverpool will murder us if we have GaGu in midfield

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
I just checked the Uefa website, it says that you can only register one player that has previously played in the UEFA cup. who would you guys prefer??

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
If Diarra, Mamadou that is, is healthy, then its better to register Hunterlaar.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We will not survive without L.Diarra against Liverpool. Higuain can do the job and Raul if he pulls out one of his 1 good game out of 10 but with Gago and Guti, we will be murdered out there, especially in Anfield.

I wanna see this lineup in our CL games against Liverpool:

Casillas
Ramos Cannavaro Pepe Heinze
L.Diarra Gago Sneijder
Higuain Raul Robben

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
433?

Go away
Oh sorry my bad, i meant it like this:

Casillas
S.Ramos Cannavaro Pepe Heinze
L.Diarra Gago
Sneijder(As fake RW) Higuain Robben
Raul

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
I just checked the Uefa website, it says that you can only register one player that has previously played in the UEFA cup. who would you guys prefer??
Definitely Lassana.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts