Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me its' Owen, Kezman, Samuel, Guily and Rooney.

Owen ... Maybe we did not expect much from Owen looking at the competition but I still think he has been disappointing. He looks so out of place in that team. Even Becks fit more than him into Madrid's style of play

Kezman ... The new Forlan. Can't score a goal if his life depends on it. Give him an open goal from six yards out and he will not even hit the target

Samuel .... What do you expect when you take a player who is used to playing in a four man defence plus three defensive midfielders and put him in an attacking system. He is the worst defender in Madrid by a mile. Statistics shows that Madrid has conceded more goals with him playing.

Guily ... The guy has absolutely no skill. He tries to use speed but he is not even fast. I still believe there were better players in that Mocaco team than him. Barca should ship him to some mid table team or send him to a less skilful league like EPL.

Rooney ... Besides a lucky hattrick against a weak Turkey team, a wild dive and a tap in against :ass:nal, the ugly kid has been so ordinary. I believe he is going to get exposed in 2-3 seasons. If you want to see a gifted youngster, look in the same team. C.Ronaldo

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
The most disappointing transfer was the lack of transfering anything remotely intelligent from your brain to your fingers.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
You must be rich to afford so many shirts to dribble on.

Owen has had little time at all on the field yet is one of the most lethal strikers for Real, even the most biased Real fan has had to accept that. For the money they paid, it was a steal in anycase.

Kezman scored a goal yesterday and was top scorer in his league 3 times, his career best is 35 goals in the league. For Roman's money, he cost nothing.

Samuel I haven't been impressed with at all so I can't disagree.

Guily, I thought he was doing very well.

Rooney, how do you get three goals and call it luck? You haven't watched him, simple as that. His work has been pretty awesome, goals aren't flowing but then he was always more of a support striker. Ronaldo is pap, if I ever see him pull out ONE decent cross or pass it instead of beign greedy and ultimately useless... it'll be a novel occasion. Even Giggs at his stage has been schooling the boy on how to be effective.

As for my most disappointed transfers... I try not to judge on one season so I won't know for a while yet.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Owen is the best striker currently in madrid ..

when he comes in the pitch he scorers,, like a super sub ;)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
The strange thing is people dignify CmBurns by replying to his utterly stupid threads.

Opps, I just did it myself:(.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hasuni said:
The strange thing is people dignify CmBurns by replying to his utterly stupid threads.

Opps, I just did it myself:(.
What's wrong with this thread Mr Glory-Hunter. This kind of topics have existed since the beginning of XT.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Clacio, a good topic, yet your post is just sooooooo inaccurate, it becomes a joke.

Giuly has been good, Owen has played very well and Rooney has not disppointed.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
CMBurns said:
What's wrong with this thread Mr Glory-Hunter. This kind of topics have existed since the beginning of XT.
CMBurns
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern,Milan,Bayer L,Barca,Porto,Juve

Your one to talk

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
barça said:
Clacio, a good topic, yet your post is just sooooooo inaccurate, it becomes a joke.

Giuly has been good, Owen has played very well and Rooney has not disppointed.
But its my list of disappointing transfers. Its not the official list or something like that. How about you guys make your own list.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
CMBurns said:
But its my list of disappointing transfers. Its not the official list or something like that. How about you guys make your own list.
Okay.

Patrick Kluivert, Barcelona to Newcastle: say, calcio, wasn't he going to "rule the EPL"? :dielaugh: :D

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
khimik said:
Okay.

Patrick Kluivert, Barcelona to Newcastle: say, calcio, wasn't he going to "rule the EPL"? :dielaugh: :D
:D That guy is so lazy its annoying. I think he should join Kanu. He does not deserve to play for a top team.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Guily ... The guy has absolutely no skill. He tries to use speed but he is not even fast. I still believe there were better players in that Mocaco team than him. Barca should ship him to some mid table team or send him to a less skilful league like EPL.
Hey dipshit aka calcio100,

Giuly was one of our best (if not the best) player untill he got an injury. Since then he has not been the same. But now he has rested and he will probably play against Villarreal, we will see!

Now **** off, I thought we voted you away from XT,

kthxbye

·
Registered
786 Posts
calcio u do talk alot of shit!!!! get ur facts straight man!!! kezman has been probably the only poor buy out of the ones u named!!!!

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
For ONCE i think calcio is talking correctly. Except about Owen.

The leader of the pack though by far with his 30m price tag is rooney.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Kezman <<< Ive heard Chelsea will offer 10 Million and Kezman for Defoe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts