Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think has been the most disappointing team so far in 04/05? For me, it'd be Villarreal. They've really been ... flat, and unable to get any real improvement on their league position.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
khimik said:
Who do you think has been the most disappointing team so far in 04/05? For me, it'd be Villarreal. They've really been ... flat, and unable to get any real improvement on their league position.
Villareal? they have a very young team and lack goalscorers, otherwise they where good enough to be much better than Real.

Spain. Deportivo, reached the UCL semi last year and now they done nothing in europe and have just recently improved a poor league start.

Italy. Roma, been worthless in UCL and have been a rollercoaster ride in the league. They do have the players, but lack stability.

England. Newcastle. They have also been on a rollercoaster ride and their defense leaks big time. Butt is one of Englands most overrated players IMO, especially by the posters on this site. Kluivert is the most overrated player by Calcio100, I remember his thread where he said he would score 100 goals. :D

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I must say Real Madrid for me. I'm a fan of them for years and i'll always be, but it's simply dissapointing to see them so low. Not that the results are so bad or anything, but that playing without concept nervs me bigtime. :moan:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
khimik said:
:howler:

Try Roma.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't watch Serie A every enough to comment about Roma. They've been on once here, from memory.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Newcastle...

my good mate (Magpies Freak) is very depressed atm. Chelsea game neally gave him a stroke :(

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
You don't have to. Just look at last years league position and the current status.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Firenze said:
You don't have to. Just look at last years league position and the current status.
I know that, but I didn't mention them because I haven't seen it myself. I know they're in a terrible league position but I have only seen them once whereas I've seen Villarreal about seven or eight times.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
how can you expect anything from Villareal ? it was obvious that the management had gone insane when they decided to pay money for Forlan so why surprised that they mess everything else up ? only some talented players stop them from relegation don't be surprised if they sell these in the window and bring in Heskey and Djimi Traore to join Forlan.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jern Lizardhous said:
how can you expect anything from Villareal ?
I was hoping they'd finish higher in the table this season and make the UEFA Cup without having to go through the Inter-Toto Cup. Oh well.

it was obvious that the management had gone insane when they decided to pay money for Forlan so why surprised that they mess everything else up ? only some talented players stop them from relegation don't be surprised if they sell these in the window and bring in Heskey and Djimi Traore to join Forlan.
:D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I find it refreshingly funny that people talk about how dissapointing a team is that just played much better than Real Madrid when they met. :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JKris said:
I find it refreshingly funny that people talk about how dissapointing a team is that just played much better than Real Madrid when they met. :D
That was just one game :pp

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
khimik said:
Watch their game against Real Madrid yesterday. ;)
THEY WUZ ROBBED!!!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Spurs have been quite a disappointment, i heard some phone-ins in September when they were unbeaten and these strange guys were babbling mysterious sentences like 'do you think we will get a CL place' ? and 'we got our Tottenham back' and also 'Pamarot is a wall' and 'Naybet is different class, an absolute rock, why did Depor let him go? idiots' :D

one guy i heard said ' Ledley is the best CB in England by a distance' ;) although i heard this guy was quite mad.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts