Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N.B.--Voting will be held from 1 February to 8 February. The top five candidates will qualify for the next round. Please vote for no more than five

Group B:

Batigol9
Glen
Che
Hakan
mutu1875
AMOROSO!
numerodix
Lionheart
OAnimal
icarus7

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i vote for Numerodix because he's a Pole/Norwegian,basically i felt sorry for the poor lad :tongue:

this is a very poor group,most of the options were laughable tbh :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
numerodix said:
How kind of you, Liz :tongue:
no problem me ol' mate,i am glad that your frantic surfing of the popularity thread has wielded a result for you tonight :D

i am sure now you can go to sleep with a nice warm glow knowing that someone cares enough to feel sorry for you ;)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I can`t stand this Hakan but I voted for him - reasons are obvious !:D

and Icarus...:cool:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I feel this is a good occasion to pass what we did some time ago in the other thread:

Here

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
....we thought the same back then. Probably the result based on facts was 146 %, but the system was not prepared for that..... ;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Now playing: Crowded House "Together Alone"

Neat Alexx :D .
Don't remember doing that test though.... would it be one of ye little inventions.. the "near truisms" ?

Jacob: I do love myself to death, but there's room for others, and I gather this test shows how much of my love potential is invested in myself. I still think it's a tad too high though :).

·
Registered
22,168 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Glen said:
Now playing: Crowded House "Together Alone"

Neat Alexx :D .
Don't remember doing that test though.... would it be one of ye little inventions.. the "near truisms" ?

..."near truism", huh? ;)

Nah, you're really wrong here, storytelling is boring if you invent and pretend it happened. When we played with the love calculator Amo had the idea of pressing in Glen & Glen, if I remember correctly. Almost as great was his other move, the one he actually did by mistake due to speedy writing, when he talked about Denmark and wrote "Glenmark" instead. Your ego OK again now.... :tongue:

Let's try Dr love this then....

Result:

Janet's nipple & public reaction: 92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Janet's nipple and public reaction has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

:)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
:eek:

How did I end up with 10 votes??
:dazed:
How did I get nominated??

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
beats me :tongue:
so I guess I didnt get your vote

okay, Henry will NEVER play for Real Madrid, because he luv Arse!

:D

I mean arsenal!;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts