Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Voting will go from today, 17/3 to 24/3.

Quarterfinalists:

Biancoceleste
Jose luis pirri

Good luck! :cool:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Maher :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Pirri for seeing the light of reason and turning to see deep down of himself the Milanista within him. :proud::thumbsup:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
San Siro said:
Pirri for seeing the light of reason and turning to see deep down of himself the Milanista within him. :proud::thumbsup:
You know, Payman, one day this is all going to come back and bite you in the ass. ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Phoenix said:
You know, Payman, one day this is all going to come back and bite you in the ass. ;)
I know, but have you heard of the famous expression enjoy it while it lasts. :cool:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
San Siro said:
I know, but have you heard of the famous expression enjoy it while it lasts. :cool:
Since you're a betting man, Payman, wanna make this interesting? And this time, no avatar bets, that's boring.

Make me a sporting wager for a sporting bet! :devil:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
What do you suggest then Fenix?:)

I'm open to all good and sensible suggestions. :)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Are you the one who sets the terms of the bet Payman??

I don't watch Serie A so I am not really bothered if the Juve and Inter fans wear AC Milan or Teletubby avatars (though the colour red is always good ;)), but the next time you can have them pay homage to your club by making them wear avatars of Milan players like Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Tomasson... :greed:

Do the ladies a favour, you know. ;)

Like Martin, what a lovely avatar he has now. :kiss:

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was being facetious, but alright Payman, since you were so polite; give me some time to think about it...I have a couple of ideas, and I want to be sure I decide on the best one. ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sounds good Fenix! Take your time. As they say, I'm all game. ;)

A&K, I know hey! That's why Martin is scoring big points among the Milanista community!:thumbsup: Everyone should pay attention to what he's going! He's also scoring big time points in this Most Charming competition...:tongue:

A&K, how about a Galliani or Gatusso avatar?:tongue::D

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Come on paddy dont be so humble, you are the nicest guy ever online. I dont get how you were never a candidate for this tournament.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
San Siro said:
A&K, I know hey! That's why Martin is scoring big points among the Milanista community!:thumbsup: Everyone should pay attention to what he's going! He's also scoring big time points in this Most Charming competition...:tongue:
As Phoenix would say.. "it's all part of the plan" ;)

I rigged the Juve - Milan game to purposely lose the bet, that way I would be in a legitimate position to advertise Milan and make new friends while the zebras can't complain about it as they also lost the bet.

And Moggi? I locked him up in a closet on the eve of the match so he wouldn't interfere.. :devil:

;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
FORZA JOSE :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts