Votes: 23 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
N.B. Voting will be held from 1 February to 8 February. The top five candidates go on to round 2. Please vote for no more than five.

Group C:

Tinto
Firenze
Teddy Bear
Politician
Andy Christ
Frederik
Orange
dyertribe
Jose luis pirri
bono

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing: Jose luis pirri is a late addition to the group, and so if anyone would like to amend their vote, please send me a PM. :)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
What the hell is the criteria for this thing?

I would've called myself abrasive, asinine and acerbic - if only to win the Xtratime Biggest Overuse of Alliteration Award.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I'm surprised myself. I think it's the option of being able to vote for several people at the same time that does it. When people vote, the first pick out their favourite, and then they think: "Hey, I can give more than one vote! Orange is a decent guy, isn't he?" :D

Thank you to all those who have voted for me, I like you too. ;)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
There are some really nice guys in this poll though. Frederik, my buddy who is always in a good mood, Dyertribe my supporter at Hattrick, Jose Luis Pirri who is so nice that he wouldn't hurt a fly, and my Bulgarian brother Bono, who always has a nice word for anyone. Lots of respect to the rest of you as well, we are happy and proud to have all of you here at Xtratime. :)

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Of course I would never question your word, Orange.:eek:

But apparently Bono doesn´t know about this poll´s existance.:tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Orange said:
I'm surprised myself. I think it's the option of being able to vote several people at the same time that does it. When people vote, the first pick out their favourite, and then they think: "Hey, I can give more than one vote! Orange is a decent guy, isn't he?" :D

Thank you to all those who have voted for me, I like you too. ;)
Well, if they vote for you and expect some favours then they should get out and say it instead of this shadow boxing. ;) Or maybe your wife found the poll. ;)

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Bono, dont worry some of your slavic brothers will help out ;) .

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me Vote for me :star: :star: :star: :star: :strong:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i voted dyertribe in a moment of weakness,i don't know why because i normally find his posting style switches from heavy whinging,Australian snobbery and comtempt to utter grovelling shiteness,all depends what side of the bed he gets out of it :tongue:

you are always welcome in the Arse forum dyertribe ,not seen yo in there for a while :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts