Xtratime Community banner

Who is XT's most charming female poster?

• RIO

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Alive&Kicking

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Shevagirl

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Voting will be held from 28/2-6/3. You can only vote for one candidate. The top candidate of the group goes to the final.

Group 1:

RIO
Alive&Kicking
Shevagirl

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
You can only vote for one? This one was a toughy one.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
I cannot beleive I am still in this competition. However I almost used it the other night out ("You know, I'm considered very charming...I'm doing extremely in this internet contest."). I didn't have the guts to actually say it, though...:D

RIO

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
RIO said:
I cannot beleive I am still in this competition. However I almost used it the other night out ("You know, I'm considered very charming...I'm doing extremely in this internet contest."). I didn't have the guts to actually say it, though...:D

RIO
I wante dto answer with a compliment, but considering the other answers here, it'd probably go to your head :D

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
Bastard! First you diss my zoophilia and now this...

I didn't use it though! But only becuase the explaination would have taken way too long...

If I win, though, I am getting a tattoo...and I'll just point to that at relevant moments. :D

RIO

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
RIO said:
Bastard! First you diss my zoophilia and now this...

I didn't use it though! But only becuase the explaination would have taken way too long...

If I win, though, I am getting a tattoo...and I'll just point to that at relevant moments. :D

RIO
:D
I told you it's a child trauma :stuckup:, but i'll get over it :D

/

I doubt I'm the only one creating multiple new acounts now to vote ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts