Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N.B.--Voting will be held from 1 February to 8 February. The top four candidates will qualify for Round 2. Please vote for no more than four.

Group C

Alive&Kicking
Bonita
menul
Yummei
Jun Lei
Señorita
adel_10
Dalila
laoer

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kampfschwein said:
nevermind, was clicking in wrong thread, delete this reply please. :rolleyes: ;)
Ooookay...:confused: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
19 votes... it's my 19 ex-boyfriends... thank you for your votes even after I dumped you and shagged your best friends. :proud: :star: :heart:

Kidding :angel: :D, but thanks. :)

·
International
9,526 Posts
my old friend Jun Lei, the soul of a poet and the charm of an angel:) ...(old guys like me can get away with saying that);)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Jun Lei is the sunflower, big props - but A&K is the cream of the crop, she's runnin away with this thing for good reason.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Pila you sure know how to make a girl blush. :embarass: ;)

Jun Lei hasn't been posting much on XT nowadays, so perhaps the newer posters don't know her that well. I've talked to her on MSN when I first joined XT, she seemed like a nice person. :)

It doesn't matter though, since we are both from the sunny island where girls wear coconut-husk bikinis and put orchids in their hair. :heart: :proud: Oh wait - actually that's not true - that's a cheap publicity stunt. ;)

But thanks nonetheless. :kiss: :)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
19 votes... it's my 19 ex-boyfriends... thank you for your votes even after I dumped you and shagged your best friends. :proud: :star: :heart:
Maybe some of them are "the friends"? :D Or maybe the friends of the friends? ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
Pila you sure know how to make a girl blush. :embarass: ;)

Jun Lei hasn't been posting much on XT nowadays, so perhaps the newer posters don't know her that well. I've talked to her on MSN when I first joined XT, she seemed like a nice person. :)

It doesn't matter though, since we are both from the sunny island where girls wear coconut-husk bikinis and put orchids in their hair. :heart: :proud: Oh wait - actually that's not true - that's a cheap publicity stunt. ;)

But thanks nonetheless. :kiss: :)
I'm thinking of pulling a stunt myself - something between letting Justin Timberlake rip off my Sardine-stained tanktop off while I skip through the sand beaches of Joisy in Red's Lime green thong, singing Tears For Fears' Mad World and/or just giving Glen a wedgie.

Which you think will help most?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Phoenix said:
N.B.--Voting will be held from 1 February to 8 February. The top four candidates will qualify for Round 2. Please vote for no more than four.

Group C

Alive&Kicking
Bonita
menul
Yummei
Jun Lei
Señorita
adel_10
Dalila
laoer
[/QUOTE

Funny thread :D

But on which grounds do we judge "Charming"?

Ok, lemme see. AK is nice, i've talked to her once on MSN, still using it? Her site was really CHARMING! That Christian Vieri pic on your avatar is cool, he made it just before Japan/Korean 2002, i haven't seen it on the net before actually.

Bonita, nice and friendly, always writing good things. Charismatic!

Menul, Another good member that has been around for long.

Yummei, Milan fan! I once introduced her to XT on icq, but she was not that interested back then :eek:

Jun Lei, has been around for long, not posting very much anymore, But a good member.

laoer, never talked much but i liked to read her posts.

Ok that's the one's i know, but i dunno who to vote for yet.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Garrincha said:
Do both things simultaneously. You can't miss! ;)
Good point -I'm sure giving Glen a wedgie wouldn't help on the polls much, but it'd be fun nonetheless.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
my old friend Jun Lei, the soul of a poet and the charm of an angel:) ...(old guys like me can get away with saying that);)
Aw. :kiss: Had Reza not told me about this, I wouldn't have known! You're too kind, dear. How have you been? Miss you.

Pila, thank you :D :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
JKris said:
Maybe some of them are "the friends"? :D Or maybe the friends of the friends? ;)
What do you mean by "the friends"? :confused: But no worries Kris if you're interested in my male contacts I will gladly pass to you my phone/address book. But only after I get married. ;)

Originally posted by Pila
I'm thinking of pulling a stunt myself - something between letting Justin Timberlake rip off my Sardine-stained tanktop off while I skip through the sand beaches of Joisy in Red's Lime green thong, singing Tears For Fears' Mad World and/or just giving Glen a wedgie.
The wedgie. ;) And while you're at it might as well fashion your publicity stunt a la Paris Hilton - make a smokin' tape of the two of you, send it to the rag journalists and share the video file on kazaa. Then pretend to be victimised, but remember not to stint on the mascara when you weep in front of the cameras, else you'll just look cheap. :eek: After all, Paris Hilton's little romp has done wonders for her, from tabloid covers to Acess Hollywood, from an invitation to the Letterman show to a slot on NBC Primetime drama Las Vegas. Remember, there is no publicity greater than scandal. :cool:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Re: Re: Most charming female poster: Round 1, Group C

nasty nick said:
AK is nice, i've talked to her once on MSN, still using it? Her site was really CHARMING! That Christian Vieri pic on your avatar is cool, he made it just before Japan/Korean 2002, i haven't seen it on the net before actually.
I still have MSN, but I'm rarely on it nowadays :), cos school has started and I've been busy with work. This quarter I'm taking 5 units of courses more than the required average, so I'm dead meat. ;) I've even made the cruel decision not to subscribe to cable TV until March, so that means no football. :depress:

Thanks for what you said about my site :proud:, I never get tired of people telling me about it, it's my precious baby. :angel: I remember you posted in San Siro's thread too about that topic. I haven't had the time to update lately, so my inbox is kinda clogged with pics people sent me. Partly cos I can't watch football here so most of the time I have nothing to write really :(, but come Euro 2004 hopefully it'll give me some inspiration to write some more rubbish. :)

That Christian Vieri pic, somebody sent it to me. It was meant for my site, but I haven't had the time to upload it yet. :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
What do you mean by "the friends"? :confused: But no worries Kris if you're interested in my male contacts I will gladly pass to you my phone/address book. But only after I get married. ;)
Are you shagging the friends of the friends to the ones you first shagged or not? :D A easy way to get people to vote for you and a easy way to not have to search for new boyfriends.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts