Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Voting will be held from 2/4 until 9/4 so you got 7 days to vote for the most charming female at XT. It is between Alive&Kicking and Phoenix! :)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'll hafta flip a coin...

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Well, A&K has never given me a warning for calling Tinto a gasbag.

So A&K it is.

P.S. Tinto is a gasbag.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Humbird said:
Well, A&K has never given me a warning for calling Tinto a gasbag.

So A&K it is.

P.S. Tinto is a gasbag.
You deserved it, for coming up with such a gay insult. If you're gonna insult, you gotta do it in true Pilacrat fashion and make sure it has at least one word banned by the cuss filter.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Yes, and also your reply left much to be desired. I would have welcomed "Ah **** you, you uppity ****ing *****! Get back on the ****ing horse you rode into ****ing town on and get lost! Bite me, bite me twice!" It's healthy to vent your agressions sometimes, and I have my body armor on.

But no. You had to be curt yet unprofane. Sigh.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
I will simply use the same criteria in voting for the fillies as I will use in voting for the stallions.

Who can give me the most useful makeup and fashion tips.

:D

Actually, I will stand by my home team and vote for my fella murikans, Sam and Timmuh!

RIO

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I voted for my fellow Man U fan :).

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
One supports Roma... which is bad... needless to say.
The other supports United... which is ghastly too.
One is much better equipped to understand Marcel Proust In French than I am, and the other beat me and Pila to bloody little pulps in the rhetorics rumble.

Difficult....

I need pictures :).

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Nah pictures don't do the trick they both look stunning :drool:

However unlike Glen I do know something about football (I for example would make bets I was bound to loose :tongue: ) and therefore go for Sam :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
For Glen

Glen said:
The other supports United... which is ghastly too.
:(
Glen said:
I need pictures :).
This is me at the delle Alpi 1999, CL semi-final, with a spanking new tattoo on my washboard abs and doing a wardrobe mal-function (strategically censored, of course, I'm not so tacky like Janet).

Attachments

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Re: For Glen

Alive&Kicking said:
:( This is me at the delle Alpi 1999, CL semi-final, with a spanking new tattoo on my washboard abs and doing a wardrobe mal-function (strategically censored, of course, I'm not so tacky like Janet).
I love it when you play rough!

Watcha wearin today?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
carlito said:
where is the option for neither?:tongue:
I was about to ask the same thing Kaya...:tongue:

Nah, we have two charming ladies and it's tough to decide. I have yet to cast a vote yet. So ladies, I need pics to decide!:smileani:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
OK....
A&K didn't exactly win me over with that pic, but seing how it was surely a dummy; in the end the decision must be made on the basis of something concrete, something that makes a modicum of sense...

Phoenix for me, because the re-birth of a stunning, powerfull woman, shooting upwards from the ocean, soaring to previously unknown heights... that username invokes a nice mental image for me. A very sexy one even.

...and she has a mean streak... which is good too :D .

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Glen said:
Phoenix for me, because the re-birth of a stunning, powerfull woman, shooting upwards from the ocean, soaring to previously unknown heights... that username invokes a nice mental image for me. A very sexy one even.

...and she has a mean streak... which is good too :D .
Oh stop, you're making me blush. :embarass:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts