Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How woild you say is the player(s) that draws the most fabs and people to him in the NT?

I would have to go with Batistuta, his fame and recognition all over the world puts him in a special place, the most famous and recognizable player since Maradona in Argentina.

Then: Caniggia, Simeone.

Saviola and Riquelme are very Charismatic, however they are not currently in the NT.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Veron with not even a shadow of doubt

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
if you are talking about charismatic as in who gets the advertising and sponsorship deals and can get people to buy products by endorsing them, then probably Batistuta.

if you are talking about charismatic as in who can inspire his teammates to play better just by force of his personality, then the answer is Simeone.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
in this specific order,

1) Gabriel Omar Batistuta
2) Juan Sebastian Veron
3) Diego Pablo Simeone
4) Javier Adelmar Zanetti
5) Roberto Fabian Ayala

Aimar is also a very charismatic player.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I´m talking charismatic as the one that's the most recognizable, the one that people love the most, the one that all the reporters want to interview the most, the symbol of our NT.;)

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
I´m talking charismatic as the one that's the most recognizable, the one that people love the most, the one that all the reporters want to interview the most, the symbol of our NT.
Bati fits that description pretty nicely:cool: :D
Even in my country where football is almost non-existant, the one name even beggars know is Bati. I am not lying:) So he is the most recognizable. Do I need to mention again that he is the most loved? And how many interviews will he have to entertain before he breaks the world record of no. of interviews?:tongue: Okay, now I am starting to exaggerate:eek: And as for the symbol of our NT, does any other player possibly rival Bati for this status?;)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
utopia said:

Bati fits that description pretty nicely:cool: :D
Even in my country where football is almost non-existant, the one name even beggars know is Bati. I am not lying:) So he is the most recognizable. Do I need to mention again that he is the most loved? And how many interviews will he have to entertain before he breaks the world record of no. of interviews?:tongue: Okay, now I am starting to exaggerate:eek: And as for the symbol of our NT, does any other player possibly rival Bati for this status?;)
Couldn't agree more with you....;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts