• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
45,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a football debate, but indeed a debate regarding people who debate about football.
Who is the most biased poster here?
The good old Bastin, only person on the Earth to consider Bastin and Hapgood among the 10 best players ever?
Doc_Rules and his infinite bias when talking about Liverpool and England?
Arianna when talking about Danish, Russian, Udinese and ex-Udinese players? (see: I love Margiotta thread)
ToniSamp? (IMO no! :D )
Add other people to this list.

D

·
0 Posts
and FabioCapello, LatinLover, and about 50 other people. I voted for me by the way.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
You might want to put Biased fan groups, rather than single fans. There are a couple of team/club communities around here who see nothing but the colours of their teams.

As far as single posters go, Dagoods is the most biased person on Earth. Bad enough thinking Ronaldo is better than Henry, but still talking about him in terms of his 97-99 performances as if they are relevant today, and whipping out the same old spiel (almost word for word) every time someone mentions Ronaldo, and even discussing Ronaldo in threads that have nothing in connection to Ronaldo, Madrid or Brazil.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Luigi Vampa
Narentino-But he isnt taken seriously anyway.
ToniSamp

And as a group the Milianista as they interestingly call themselves.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
It's not that I think Doc_Rule is biased. He is just an ill-informed fool who blurts out his own form of búllshít consistently.

D

·
0 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
It's not that I think Doc_Rule is biased. He is just an ill-informed fool who blurts out his own form of búllshít consistently.
said the man who announced the trophyless irishman as a great manager and claimed that Phil Babb was one of the best defenders in the world. marvelous.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
See you are biased.............Babb was a great defender during the 1994 world cup. look it up

I'm not gonna talk about O'Leary in here. Anyway that's wants to see Doc's type of cráp talk should have a read of the David O'Leary thread.

Oh yeah toniSamp is a biased poster too. It's either "his way" or "No Way!"

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Garrincha I am seriously offended by you're Mad Dog term in above you're avatar. Do u think you could change it?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
Garrincha I am seriously offended by you're Mad Dog term in above you're avatar. Do u think you could change it?
:confused: Uh... yeah, I guess. But first could you explain why it's offensive to you? I'm sincerely curious. If you prefer you can PM me. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
See you are biased.............Babb was a great defender during the 1994 world cup. look it up

I'm not gonna talk about O'Leary in here. Anyway that's wants to see Doc's type of cráp talk should have a read of the David O'Leary thread.

Oh yeah toniSamp is a biased poster too. It's either "his way" or "No Way!"

Phil Babb is and always has been crap, just accept that. You must be the only person I've ever seen to rate him.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.