Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i partly agree with u in the Crespo mater ... bucause we need a striker in the place of pippo but if we brough Crespo he will cost us GREAT players such as Kova + Tacchi + iulino ... we just need a good stiker and Cassano will do the job ... i have full confidance in Del Piero (he will shine again in the euro2000)

if Crespo comming for money thats fine ... but no swap crap of moggi...

forza juv

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hmmz, let Crespo stay where he is. He is overrated. He is not worth THAT much as Tanzi wants for him. Let Lazio have him, as I said, atleast we have italians in our squad! I hope we'll sign Cassano this summer. Almost too young but he'll grow up, and he'll be a great player. We DONT swap Kova, Tacchi, Iuliano NO ONE! We have a great team, we dont give the team away just for one player. I wanted Crespo in Juve not so long ago, but the price Tanzi wants is ridicilous. So we dont sign Crespo!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
pUyOL and ramy absolutely agree with you guys.certainly as i said before Crespo is great.BUt Tanzi wants too much for him.And we don't need such a player.If we want playmaker we have already Del Piero,Esnaider.If we want finisher we have Inzaghi,KOvacevic,Amoruso.
And in general I think Juve has fantastic team.We have maybe strongest mid and offence in SerieA.And about our offence,it is good too.Just we must give them a time.
<------------------------------------------->
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we don't need crespo or other over-valued strikers..just give alex and pippo a little time..i'm sure they'll be so deadly that other club will wish that both of them aren't footballers..cassano sure will look good in black and white..............

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Pippo has had his time and fun at juve. Everyone has finally realised how crap he is and it's time he gets the ass. Bring Crespo, we will win everything we play for.

------------------
CUG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts