Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
media in Germany says that some Bundesliga clubs ( Hertha, Werder, SV Hamburg ) are chasing Morten Skoubo, 21 year old striker from FC Mydtylland.
Who can me tell more about Morten, is he already that good and able to play in the Bundesliga ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I pretty much think he's the kind of player noone will remember in about 3 years .....just my opinion....

Quite tall, ok technique, but seems a bit week mentally....

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
He's a talented player no doubt, but not the biggest. He's as Quitedk said; tall, quick, good technique and also good at scoring goals, but I don't think he's ready to play in the bigger European clubs. Well not good enough...yet:)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Quitedk, what the f*ck are you doing with your 'favourite clubs'?!

Brøndby AND FCK both as your favs:wth:!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yakubu ..hehe, I just like both clubs .....when they play eachother of course I'm with BIF, but I think FCK should be number 2 every year

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Well it's just something I find very odd and maybe even a bit stupid. My oppinion is that you can't really support more than one club in your country. Well maybe if it is, for instance a club from the best league and then a lower club you play for or something. But definitely not two from the best league and definitely NOT the two biggest rivals!

There can be only one!

FORZA BRØNDBY!!!

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, this is a Morten Skoubo thread and not only about the Kopenhagen teams :D:D:D.
To come back to my original question : I'm a bit confused 'cause Skoubo was characterised as one of Denmarks biggest talents in Germany...
I think the team wíth the biggest interest in Skoubo is Hertha - if he isn't so good, i hope, that SV Hamburg will not make an offer for him.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
He has the talent to make it in the Bundesliga, so investing in him is not such a bad idea. But don't think he's ready to or good enough to play in the 1st eleven yet, but who am I to say that? I'm not an expert on either german footy or Skoubo:). Well to my point. I think he would do fine in the Bundesliga, in the future though, not right away.

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
I actually think that Skoubo would fit in very well in Hertha :) At least he is better than the strikers they have now.

He can only get better by going to Germany, and I am sure he can develop into a star striker. He wastes a wee bit too many chances at the moment but nearly all strikers in the Superleague does that.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
It's not always the best for a player to move abroad right away. but in this case I think it might be. He's 21 and has had a good season for FCM. I think he managed to score 17 goals, or something?

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
He scored 19 goals this season.

Basically I think non Brøndby or FCK players have to move abroad if they want a chance to develop, especially if they have any ambition concerning the NT.

But they must, unlike what was the norm a few years back, think about the possibility to play first team football more than the name of the club.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm just hoping Peter 'Magic' Madsen will make an 'Ebbe Sand', which is staying another season in Brøndby before moving abroad. Ebbe Sand stayed another season after his 28-goal-wonder-season back in 97/98. That season he scored 19 and then moved to Schalke. Magic could do the same. He could help us qualify for the CL, have another great season with us in the SL and maybe in the CL too and then he could move abroad. But now even better and more mature:cool:.

I honestly think it's very possible:)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts