Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished watching the 1st half and.....!!

Please suck this bitch Bielsa!

We are playing the same disgusting-useless-boring football all over again!The players could not even play their own game while they are sticking to that joke tactics!Crespo is all alone infront between 4 or 5 defenders at least waiting for a cross to pass all these defenders and just landing on his head to score a goal that will never come with such stupid tactics!

Please, go out for a huge protest to sack Bielsa before playing Brazil because with such performance, they will eat us alive!

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Game ended 1-0, Kily Gonzalez scoring with a good finish off a rebound..

I won't comment or complain about the tactics or Bielsa, cuz I'm sick of doing that..

Line up was: Cavallero; Samuel, Ayala, Quiroga, Kily(Milito 92'), Zanetti, Cambiasso, D'Alessandro, Delgado, Solari(Riquelme 46'), Crespo(Placente 85')

Players that impressed IMO: Quiroga, D'Alessandro and Cambiasso. Roman did well when he came on, I think he's become our number 12 player. Cambiasso 90% secured a starting position for that DM spot for the Brazil game.. the usual from Zanetti, Samuel and Ayala. Delgado had a poor first half but was much better in the second.

Disappointed with: Kily who although scored the goal didn't get involved much, worked hard though but so did all the players. Crespo, had 3 great chances, put the first one wide, second one he hit straight at the keeper but Kily got the rebound and completely missed a great cross from Delgado.

The defending on corners was very poor! Bielsa will need to work on that.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much better half the 1st one.

When we gave up crossing all the time the team looked more dangerous.

Bench Crespo, play Cavenaghi!

·
Banned
405 Posts
Well the game finished, but Argentina doesn´t impress at all...

Just to bench Roman for Dálessandro is a big joke, but i´ve got used to it.

Secondly the tactic; I think it should be 4-3-1-2 and leave the flanks to Zanetti and a offensive left winger. You´ve got the players so why not?! Kily and Delgado aint nothing for the national team. They are mediocre...

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I think Bielsa forgot that Ayala is banned for Brazil's match, at least he should play Milito from the start to get used with the team!! Crespo is not NT material any more, Tevez should start from now and on.
If Bielsa debend's on the same tactic and the starting line-up he used today against Brazil, I dont think we'll do a thing there.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Good things about the game:

1. Roman, he continues to demosntrate he doesn't belong to the bench, at least he seems to be player Nº12.
2. The defense: Samuel and Ayala as usuall, well done for Quiroga.
3. Good game for Cambiasso.
4. Boring: Yes, but Argentina walk the game and make look the subchampions of Africa like a second division, too much respect.

Bad ones:
1. The usuall Bielsa talking all the ****ing game, making the players crazy.
2. D'Alessandro can't be the only playmaker, he is better in theright or left, and he needs a ball for him.
3. Kily, his cicle is over.
4. Crespo: not many balls for him, he doesn't find the spot either, but the three chances he had were really clear and he ruined them, I hate him, but I keep him in the team as a sub.
5. The attitude, too much friendly, Argentina walk the game.
6. Why not testing Saviola? why?
7. Why not using Milito, Ayala can't be against Brasil, is he mad?...yes I forgot.
8. Delgado is in low form for the NT, if his first half against Brasil is from this last level, he MUST be replace by Saviola, or Tevez or whatever.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Pretty boring game i must say. Both sides didn't do much attacking and the game was too friendly. Cavallero wasn't tested and the 3 man defence played really well (Samuel-Ayala-Quiroga)

Cambiasso and Riquelme impressed. JZ as usual, always reliable.

For the people that watched the game..What do you think of Morocco's #7 Joad Zairi ?

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nerazzuri4life said:

For the people that watched the game..What do you think of Morocco's #7 Joad Zairi ?
kefik ya maaaaaaaaaaaaan?mabrok 3ala el-ahly el7`orog el mobaker :D tb3n 3rftni:tongue: mabrok 3ala el zamalek kaman:D

Jawad is a remarkable player!He by himself troubled the Argentine defence and gave them some real hard time, strong, very very skillfull and a great leader to be!

I did really enjoy his dribbles along side D'Allessandro who did some magical dribbles as well.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
You're who i am thinking of ? :D ;)

Well i don't want to ruin the thread but Ahly's exit was nothing compared to that of Zamalek. :howler:

And Zairi is exceptional. But he's too showy don't you think ?

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Fangio said:
Good things about the game:

4. Boring: Yes, but Argentina walk the game and make look the subchampions of Africa like a second division, too much respect.

Bad ones:

2. D'Alessandro can't be the only playmaker, he is better in theright or left, and he needs a ball for him.

6. Why not testing Saviola? why?
7. Why not using Milito, Ayala can't be against Brasil, is he mad?...yes I forgot.
8. Delgado is in low form for the NT, if his first half against Brasil is from this last level, he MUST be replace by Saviola, or Tevez or whatever.
#4: absolutly true. argentina dominated the whole game. The runners up of Africa couldnt do anything.

#2: dont agree. IMO DAlessandro can be played as the only PM and he still will have the freedom to go to the left or right. But of course with Solari and Kily playing on the left, he had no space there.

#6: why on earth Bielsa still refuse to play him??? God knows.
Saviola is becoming in the new Julio Cruz.

#7: milito should start always. MILITO--SAMUEL--AYALA is the best 3 men defense we can have.

#8: regretably, delgado is not performing like he did in the first matches of the qualies, when he amazed everybody here. IMO, i wouldnt keep him in th efirst eleven against Brazil.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nerazzuri4life said:
You're who i am thinking of ? :D ;)

Well i don't want to ruin the thread but Ahly's exit was nothing compared to that of Zamalek. :howler:

And Zairi is exceptional. But he's too showy don't you think ?
Well actually Zamalek lost 4-1 one time in one 10 years.Last year you guys got a record with the No.4:D :pp

He likes to show off his skills but actually for me he is an amazing entertainer, so let him show off, we are the beneficiaries.;)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
why the **** is bielsa still the coach? i mean the problem at the world cup wasnt ball position it was lack of scoring and to still have the same tactics is stupid ............ and i dont understand why roman's not starting i mean andres is good but he's not as good as roman his passing is way off sometimes he holds the ball for too long and on the other hand roman is what argentina needs in the middle to make things happen ..... and i would like to teves upfront need 2 upfront crespo cant run at the defence so it makes no sense having him up there alone ...............

P.S someone go shoot bielsa for not starting riquelme

1 - 15 of 15 Posts