Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone follow their matches for the WC qualifiers..i can say badou ezaki's team is very much rock solid as of now i think they should be able to qualify to WC on the expense of tunisia should they screw up one more time...i think this is one national team with a very good prospect of makin it to the WC...they recently got ali boussaboun *plays in holland* clearance to play for the morrocan team..can't be a bad thing at all...

ivory coast and morocco to shut everything down in the WC haha

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
glad to see a fellow Morrocan here and welcome to XT. :)

about the moroccan team,of course we can qualify for the next WC if we manage to our next home fixtures(especially the games VS guinea)
we have a good team with good and skilled players and IMO we lack only a good DM,i'm not convinced by Kaissi/Kharja/Hdiwed i that postion so if we find a solid DM we would have a very compact team.

another problem is the goalkeeper position,Chadli/Sinouh/Fouhami aren't that good and their mistakes often cost us valuable points. :mad:

this my best line-up is lik this:

-----------------Zaza-----------------

------Karkouri------Naybet-----------Ouaddou

Regragui---------------------------------------Kaddouri

---------------Mokhtari-------Safri-------Diane--------

-------------------Chamakh-----Zairi------------

Subs:Sinouh-Kharja-Hadji-Kaissi-Kacemi-Boussaboun

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah we do have a bit of a keeper problem man :wallbang: but i'm confident that tunisia will slip up again so we could qualify haha..

·
Registered
61,330 Posts
One thing is for sure, Morocco was the best team in CAN 2004. They played great football but football is a cruel game.

I'm rooting for Morocco to make it to Germany. It's just a delight to watch Chamakh, Zairi, Hadji and Moukhtari play. :star:

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
IMO Guinea have more chance to qualify than Tunisia,they have some good players like Feindounou and i think they are better football team.
BTW thanx N4L for your kind words. :cool:

·
Registered
61,330 Posts
fc barcelona said:
IMO Guinea have more chance to qualify than Tunisia,they have some good players like Feindounou and i think they are better football team.
BTW thanx N4L for your kind words. :cool:
You're welcome mate. :shades:

Btw, when will you guys play Guinea ? I'm really looking forward to that game.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nerazzurri4life said:
You're welcome mate. :shades:

Btw, when will you guys play Guinea ? I'm really looking forward to that game.
march 26th

we gonna win it :shades:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Squad:

Goalkeepers: Tarek Jarmouni (Royal Armed Forces), Nadir Lamyaghri (Wydad Casablanca), Khalid Sinouh (RKC Waalwik)

Defenders: Talal El Karkouri (Charlton Athletic), El Amin Erbate (Raja Casablanca), Noureddine Naybet (Tottenham Hotspur), Abdelslam Ouaddou (Stade Rennes), Walid Regragui (Racing Santander)

Midfielders: Mounir Diane (RC Lens), Badr El Kaddouri (Dynamo Kiev), Noureddine Kacemi (Istres), Houssine Kharja (Ternana), Tajeddine Sami (Raja Casablanca), Mohamed Yaacoubi (Osasuna)

Forwards: Yassine Abdessaki (Racing Strasbourg), Abdelhak Ait El Arif (Wydad Casablanca), Abdelaziz Ahanfouf (MSV Duisburg), Ali Boussabon (NAC Breda), Nourdine Boukhari (Ajax Amsterdam), Marouane Chamakh (Girondins Bordeaux), Youssef Hadji (Bastia), Tarik Sektioui (AZ Alkmaar), Jawad Zairi (Sochaux).

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Astute said:
How is Youssef Hadji doing now? Still impressing?
he's doing Ok for Bastia this season.he played 23 games and scored 3 goals.Bastia is battling to get out of the relegation zone and i hope they will avoid it in the end of the season.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Naybet is injured and he's a doubt for this game.

probable line-up:

-------------------Sinouh----------------

Regragui---------Ouaddou--------Karkouri-------Kaddouri

---------Kharja-------Diane--------Moha--------

------------------Hadji-----------------

------------Zairi-------Chamakh-------------

the game will be played at 19:30 GMT.

:fero: DIMA MAGHRIB :fero:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Maroc mezien! :cool:

Good luck in the qualifiers, because of my Moroccan friends I always follow your NT closely.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Ouaddou got somes up and down since he is playing with Rennes. After the ANC and at the beginning of the season. But now it is much better, he has even scored in the last game. ;)

Pretty good line up btw, especially the attack line.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^very true...the attacking line up is very good

and astute..youssef hadji plays in bastia however i really dont' know how well he's doing but like fc barcelona said i do know they are relegation candidates for the season

·
Registered
845 Posts
There are much better Moroccan players than Youssef Hadji. In my opinion, he is very un-skiled and im sure many people will agree. He cant create for himself or others, and is not a good finisher. Im not very familiar with the Moroccan players but i know for sure there are much better players to replace him.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
i wouldn't say that about Hadji. ;)
everytime he comes off the bench for the NT he adds something new to the team and he creates a lot dangerfor the opposition,he has pace and some skills and IMO he's a good player.
there are other good strikers like Boukhari/Boussaboun but they are new in this team and they rarely play so it's obvious that Zaki will stick with usual attacking trio Hadji/Chamakh/Zairi. ;)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
line-up:
----------------Sinouh--------------

----Regragui------Naybet-----Ouaddou-------Karkouri

---Diane--------Safri----------Kharja-------Hadji-

----------Zairi--------------Chamakh

0-0 HT

well we didn't play a good 1rst haf,too much balls were lost in the midlfield and we lacked creativity consequently our strikers didn't receive enough services.

the refereeing was CRAP :doh: 2 goals have been disallowed for inexisting off-sides(at least for the 1rst goal) :mad:

Balde was sent-off after making a stupid foul against Ouaddou and the red card was fully deserved.
i hope we''ll take advantage of this and grab the so important 3 points :cool:

:devil: DIMA MAGHRIB :devil:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts