Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best possible news, is Fernando Morientes calling Xabi Alonsos comeback after his injury. And he is speachless of how to describe the fans of Liverpool

After a three months absence due to a injury did Xabi Alonso at the Wednesday evening comeback for the reserves when he fulfilled the second half. A litte rusty from the beginning he then played up himself and those trademarks clinical passes of him were soon to be seen. Now Xabi may be a man for the away-game against Man City on Saturday.

On of the more happier about this news are Alonsos compatriot Fernando Morientes who are expected to play from start due to a absence from injury as well as not to have competed in the Champions League.

To Lfc.tv Morientes were saying that Alonsos comeback could´t had come more polite since the season are soon to be over:

Xabi is a cracker, one of the best, and to have him back is the best possible news for the fans.

We have so many important games still to be played and we do need our top-players. He has recovered quickly and i know that the lads are happy to have him back.

Morientes warns that the match against City should not been taking easily so in the wake of the display against Juve. The game are important if there shall be any games in the Champions League next season, as he want to compete in. The striker also talk warm of the Pool-fans:

All around the Juvegame was magnificent and i miss words for how to describe the supporters that evening. They were amazing and all i can say to other teams fans is to learn from the ones of this club. They are astounding.

I know that the guys want to pay the fans support for this season. The results were soon to be expected various since we have a new manager, but i am sure that we can see signs of were the future might be.

Morientes adds that the fact he is not allowed of competing in CL are making him even more so likely to produce and score goals in the Premier and give the fans something to cheer of, before this season is to an end.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
IlPrincipe said:
Best possible news, is Fernando Morientes calling Xabi Alonsos comeback after his injury. And he is speachless of how to describe the fans of Liverpool

After a three months absence due to a injury did Xabi Alonso at the Wednesday evening comeback for the reserves when he fulfilled the second half. A litte rusty from the beginning he then played up himself and those trademarks clinical passes of him were soon to be seen. Now Xabi may be a man for the away-game against Man City on Saturday.

On of the more happier about this news are Alonsos compatriot Fernando Morientes who are expected to play from start due to a absence from injury as well as not to have competed in the Champions League.

To Lfc.tv Morientes were saying that Alonsos comeback could´t had come more polite since the season are soon to be over:

Xabi is a cracker, one of the best, and to have him back is the best possible news for the fans.

We have so many important games still to be played and we do need our top-players. He has recovered quickly and i know that the lads are happy to have him back.

Morientes warns that the match against City should not been taking easily so in the wake of the display against Juve. The game are important if there shall be any games in the Champions League next season, as he want to compete in. The striker also talk warm of the Pool-fans:

All around the Juvegame was magnificent and i miss words for how to describe the supporters that evening. They were amazing and all i can say to other teams fans is to learn from the ones of this club. They are astounding.

I know that the guys want to pay the fans support for this season. The results were soon to be expected various since we have a new manager, but i am sure that we can see signs of were the future might be.

Morientes adds that the fact he is not allowed of competing in CL are making him even more so likely to produce and score goals in the Premier and give the fans something to cheer of, before this season is to an end.

Fernando Morientes :thmbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts