Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our start striker Fernando Morientes shall stay for another season at Real Madrid. The reason for this is pretty simple - Baistuta is joining AS Roma next season. I could've believed a transfer to Roma for our fernando, but please don't ry to make me believe he will go to a crap club as Fiorentina. With all due respect to the Viola supporters, but the team is at least 2 classes lower then Real Madrid and would simply be a disgrace for him to go there. That's why IMO the transfer speculation is simply DEAD. No way he will go to Fiore and no way Roma will find enough money to get both him and Gabi. So now all we have to hope for is Milan and Berlusconi fuc* off ou star ;) Stay Fernando! stay! :) :) :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's Fernandos quote after THE game:"The Champions League is the biggest competition in world football. I want to stay at this club for years and years."

HALA MADRID and Hala Morientes. I can't forget the extasy on his face after scoring the goal in the 39th min! :D :D :D :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
Right now I am crying... What class....!!
Congratulations.... you are the best in the world...

Few things i noted about the match...
1)Man of the match in my eyes was Roberto Carlos.. followed closely by Redondo.
2)How nice was it of Bosque to put on Sanchis and Hierro at the end? That is love..
3)They put their white shirts on at the end.... again... beauty
4)I am proud to be Madridista.. no other team will ever match up to their prestige and passion
5)Finally, not one fight... nothing like in Copenhagen.. I am just proud,,

I have nothing more to say except felicidades..... you are the best..... and I know like Real succeeded in Clubs..lets wait for Euro 2000 España!!!!

Love Sabby

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You said it all Sabby! :D Spain is a class above those primitive English and especially Turks ;) We know what football is really about :D HALA!!!

D

·
0 Posts
I must agree on all points with Sabby.Just one thing: Why there wasn't "We are the champions" song in the end.I was really looking forward to it.
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was especially happy Sanchis got a chance to play and he almost scored!!! Those were his last moments on the pitch, because according to many he is now retiring :( Great career and really! what a way to finish it! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Yes Yes Yes...

They did play we are the champions right at the end!!

I am soooooooooo happy still!

VIVA REAL

By the way I went to the Barcelona forum and said some nasty things...ooooops!

Sabby

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
They did put 'We are the Champions' on at the end just before the players left the pitch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts