Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morientes was left off the Euro2000 squad.
However, most of the Real defense, save Campo, was selected.

I suppose this isn't the right group to go into discussion of the seleccion, but I disagree with some of the choices here....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO, I am crying :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(: :( :(
Why his future seems so dim/dark for me now?????
I was mute, since no one realize his value......I knew all Real fans are Raul fans at the same time.......but things seem different to me, I am a BIG Mori fan, even like him more than Raul.....I knew it has jealous factor......but, bye, I lost my heart to Spain NOW! :( :( :( :( :( I don't care how far it will go although it still has Raul, Hierro...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm in no doubt that Morientes should have been in the Euro2000 squad. He's in my opinion a fantastic striker and a player Spain will miss in the Euro2000.

The thing with Morientes left out might not be bad for Real Madrid at all. The problem with Morientes this season has been hes many injuries and no time to recover probably. Now he has been given the vacation hes needed to recover and we will next season have a fantastic Morientes back in form(hopefully).

I know he can be topscorer in LaLiga.

CAMPEONE CAMPEONE

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hye guys! heads up. I'm sure one of the strikers or midfielders will get injured during EURO 200 and Mori is the obvious back-up. I know it's not much of a consolation, but...? But just think how dejected he must be fealing now... :( I'm so sad... :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Beats me! He's been on weaker form lately, but to leave such a great player out?! I am shocked, really, really shocked.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Frankly, Mori and Raul are the best striking partnership of La Liga and one of the finest and deadliest in the world!
So i really really really don't understand Camacho's decision of dropping him out of the squad!What the F.u.c.k went into that dumbass's head???
Can anyone please explain that to me?Maybe you dear Senor Labas?
But why is Josi Mari out of the Spain squad?The one playing in Milan from Atletico Madrid?He is a heck of a forward:very fast, skilled and scores some nice and vital goals.
Anyways, Mori por sempre Madrileno!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

The world will be...Rossonero...again!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
It's really sad for Morientes, especially lately looking like kinda retrieving his form...

Anyway, although I can't imagine what Camacho's reasons for leaving him out were, I'm sure he has one.

Still, Spain will win the Euro 2000!

VIVA ESPANA!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I am afraid Spain will not win. I was once again asking myself why>? And the answer is give to me already - the lack of Morientes will be a key loss. It also means a loss of job for Camacho after EURO 2000 :(

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
God, I hope not...

the French have not been playing well as of late either. So they won 2-0 against Croatia (a team not even in Euro 2000). Very boring match.

I look forward to Spain livening up things a bit.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I have stated a number of times that Yugoslavia will win EURO 2000 by beating Sweden in the final. Spain will be eliminated in the semis by Sweden after a wnderful game, but...no Morientes :( I am serious about this. Anyway Spain will play entertaining football, only the Swedes will take them out woth their solid style of play. I hope this doesn't happen, but I have such a feeling. Anyway I'm betting all my $ on yugoslavia this time. The Dutch will flop like always - they will of course be the best team of the tournament along with España, but like always it won't be theirs :( I am very sad, because I want them to win...unfortunately no can do.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yup, to talk about Holland, I don't know why I suddenly sense that they will be disappointed again!.....maybe I've just been too pessimistic recently :(
I like Spain and Holland by heart, but Camacho just cut down a BIG factor that makes me love Spain. :(
And Holland....dunno, everything seems so perfect for them....then I confused because football is always running to unpredictable way.....

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 30-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
ctually the Dutch have really great players, but they aren't playing all that well. Just look at thier crap results under Rijkaard - this is puzzling, and I'm afraid it won't change in EURO 2000. I really hope I'm wrong this time though :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts