Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me whats the news with morientes .real would be stupid to sell him his 1000 times better than milosevic

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
As far as I remember Sanz personally declared him for intransferable, :) even after his non-call-up of camacho (which was a big mistake btw. :( )

May he bring us a lot of joy, even more! Vamos 'El Moro'!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, I haven't heard anything about him since...very long ago. He's staying, one of the few players we can say that bout. Isn't that sad?:(

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it is sad, but I'd rather say that about Mori than say Dorado :)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
what?????? Dorado over Mori??? hmmmmmmmm.....let me think, is he handsomer:rolleyes:? Nooooooooooooooo:D
So, Mori Rulzzzzzzzz!:D:D:D

Seriously, we like to see Mori saty, and he is not leaving Real, so we have nothing to talk about him! I like this peaceful moment better:). (hey, even I am a huge Mori fan)....
Remember?...months ago we all fought about Mori, I hate that, 'cuz I couldn't help saying some rude words to protect Mori's status:D....not good for our friendships, right?;)

BTW, we rarely talk about Redondo, Hierro ect. too.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Watch out there real, or everyone will find out the little secret:D But I do agree with you, that it's better this way - no controversy, just assured of him staying. It's the least we can expect with all the crap going on lately:p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's probably the only sure thing coming out of Real nowadays. I still wouldn't bet my house on it though :D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I hope mori has a great season now, because his contract expires in 2003 and that could mean, we will lose him then on a free transfer:mad: So let's hope he get's the golden boot next year and we prolonge the contract till 2010! Then we can sleep assured:D:D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I don't think it's exactly that - Argentina have ignored him very long, partly the moron pasarella for his haircut! HE should sue him. It's been a big loss for Argentina and they've finally realised Redondo is one of the better Argentine players they have...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts