·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
"Parks could be seen throwing her racket before approaching the net"

Modeling she who shall not be named's gracious loser mentality I see. :censored:

PS spoiler alert-the wwe player destroyed the other one in straight sets. (insert dancing smilie face thing or the patting on the head smilie or the shades smilie....)

[
According to Parks, Sebov squeezed her hand a little too tight, which is a traditional show of “I would gauge your interest in some of ‘that smoke’” in the black community. (Unless of course, the person is a board-certified deacon. For some reason, they shake really tight.) The gesture visibly irked Parks, sending her into a mode that is commonly known as: “Aiight, den.”
/QUOTE]

What the hell?o_O Is this a legit website? Andy where are you dude, we need your commentary.

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
In traditionally masculine societies like Ukraine, a firm handshake is a sign of respect.
In some others, throwing your racket at your victorious opponent is a sign that you didn't take the loss well...:censored:

PS how much "reaction" points is this thread getting right now.:p If you caught JC viewing the Ante thread yesterday, I imagine the whole gang is actively in this one as we type...

PSS hi JC, hi Osman, how's it going ol pals?. ;)

·
1st Tier Poster
47,993 Posts
What the hell?o_O Is this a legit website? Andy where are you dude, we need your commentary.
it's a news site from black authors to black audiences (articles are mostly about chicken sandwiches):

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
This thread is hardcore baiting.
its threads like this that literally keep the lights on this place. lol

Ironically a Serena fan set up the thread.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One player is frustrated she lost. So she throws her racket on the ground.

Apparently that gives the other player the right to assault her.

This is insane. The wrong player was fined. And of course, with tennis being the racist sport it is, the wrong player is getting all the backlash.

All part of #KeepTennisWhite

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
Do you stand with Jussie Smollette? ( insert eyes going back and forth smilie....)

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
"Say it again! Say it again!" hmmm, that sounds like someone we know. :whistle:
I dare you to say it to my face Boyo. ( And no, this is not a violent threat....;))

1 - 20 of 85 Posts