Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmmmmm this is a big problem

if we go to serie b does that mean that we would loose players for free on a relegation contract???

does anyone know where we can see the contracts of lazio players (eg when they run till goal bonouses set up bonouses relegation contract)

FORZA LAZIO! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Veron's lawyer, Ugo Longo, speaking about the case of the Argentinian player's nationality, and also of former goalkeeper Pulici, said that they are not guilty. Longo, who is a state anti-doping enquirer as well, said that no documents have been tampered with.

BUT NOW:

In another development, public magistrate Piro is lookig into other Argentinians who have an Italian passport obtained by the same law firm as the one used by Veron. The players in question are Matias Almeyda, Nestor Sensini, Abel Balbo and Jose Antonio Chamot.

(calciomercato)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I'm very positive that no Lazio players got an relegation clause, just because noone expect them to be relegated. But, if they would be relegated, which I seriously doubt, severalll players would leave. After all how many players in Lazio want to play in Serie B? It can be a question of loyality.

But as I said you don't have to worry about that

------------------
I have a dream

U

·
0 Posts
Definately agree with you Jkris, i think most of the players would leave if Lazio were relagated, which i think is nearly impossbile

U

·
0 Posts
Definately agree with you Jkris, i think most of the players would leave if Lazio were relagated, which i think is nearly impossible

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I see two possibilities. Either this turns out as good for us, because one could argue the law firm did the wrong thing (like Lazio is not to blame, because one has to trust his law firm in legal matters), or it turns out to be bad, because now a compromise is possible. Punish the firm (e.g. with a ban) and punish Lazio with the loss of certain amounts of points (plus money punishment, but who cares about that). This certain point loss then would certainly not put us to B, but would slip us out of Champions League and UEFA for next year. Which is of course catastrophic and would shift roma merda in Europe :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts