Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read an article at Teamtalk about Farinos. I know that Teamtalk puts out a lot of junk. But guess who they claim is after Farinos. Can you guess???

Just GUESS!!!!

>F**CKING ROMA!!!!!!!!!!! God I HATE them. It seems like every time we are pursuing a player they get into the picture!!! :(

Really, I respect them tremendously as a team. But I can't stand Sensi. He's such a DORK!!! If they get Farinos AND Emerson they will officially be my least favorite of the sisters. Especially since there's no one who can underachieve like they do. Sigh! ... Just venting, don't mind me. It's probably just a rumor anyway. But if not: :( :( :( :( :p

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Roma can't keep all of them happy. Their locker room will not be a pleasant one with all the rivalry between the players. I think we should pick up Nakata now while we have the chance. And if Roma buy Farinos we could get Emerson...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Or Marcos Assuncao.

Roma doesnt need Farinos and wont get Farinos.Teamtalk could find a better team to link him with.They have made up better rumors than this...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
341 Posts
It seems Roma have decided to save money on deploying scouts by just waiting to see who everyone else has been linked with, then throw their hats into the ring. I thought they were only doing this to us at Milan but maybe they are doing it to everyone. It's getting to the point where event he Gazzetta carried a story about how Roma and Milan always seemed to be after the same players. Maybe they are trying to be a Milan of the late 80's/early 90's. Buy all the good players so your rivals cant beat you!! It's really funny though coz they are seething about Milan signing Jose Mari and apparently have not forgiven us so they are determined to scupper all our deals. Maybe Parma has done something to them as well and you might be on the receiving end of some of their tactics :)

Maybe you guys should start looking at really crap players and see if Roma follow then :) They probably would.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts