Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I just followed Andy's link...and I'm perplexed. Ante received a PhD, rear admiral JCam banned him, and Fird is an anti-tranny enabler?

Reactions: szövkap

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Dr. Ante has never spoken about his family's tumultuous origin trip to Canadian shores. It's a little known fact both his great grandfather and mine crossed the Atlantic with nothing but a clay pot of ajvar and tattered trainers; arriving on the shores of the Fraser River aboard a skiff of Slavonian oak.

Here I share rare footage of Ante's great grandfather, Zvonomir Juraj "Ljepi" Lukic, and my great grandfather, Avram Srboljub "Krompir" Kajmakovic, owning the white waters and spreading the native Karens with Balkan wood.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
There was a time quite a few Simeona, Zlata, Varvara, Adam, Avram were in the family tree but it's predominately Aleksandar, Nikola, Djordje, Dusan, Jovana over the past 150 years.

Big chunk of my family's church records were absconded to a Catholic monastery in Pula, and we've been completely stonewalled in responses.

Reactions: Serb

·
Registered
66,205 Posts
There was a time quite a few Simeona, Zlata, Varvara, Adam, Avram were in the family tree but it's predominately Aleksandar, Nikola, Djordje, Dusan, Jovana over the past 150 years.

Big chunk of my family's church records were absconded to a Catholic monastery in Pula, and we've been completely stonewalled in responses.
lol, Pula.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts