Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
Guys, I can't thank you all enough. Your love and support pulled me through. At times when I was literally on the ledge, you talked me off of it...and I kept going and became a Doctor.

I did this not only for myself, but for all us us, we the wwe.

God Bless you all. For Dr. Ante is the wwe, and the wwe is Dr. Ante.

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
Very nice ante. So you're one of them elitists now, eh? Edumecation and all dat.
No, I never forget where I came from. And I'll never forget my brothers in the wwe.

PS If anyone needs a job, let me know, Ante will help anyway he can. (My contacts at Tim Horton's are extensive on the production side).

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
I'd be open to opportunities if you lived in California instead or Greater Hamilton or wherever the hell you stay at.
Parts of California are turning into Hamilton and some are alot worse like Compton, East LA, etc...

Though the weather is much better in Southern Cal for sure. And they do have the ocean...while we have a polluted lake up here.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dr Ante banned until early August for "materail that celebrates violence" and "celebrating death of others".

I guess higher education provides no protection from persecution. :/

At least he now has time to read some more books.

·
Registered
44,713 Posts
Don't they know that Ante will only return stronger? The guy is leveling up as we speak.

Like Gandalf, Ante the Grey will return as Ante the White...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts