Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when the Italians thought their doping scandals could not get any worse, they did.
It has emerged that an as yet under-age Udinese player tested positive for a banned substance.

The player's first test has returned positive for a hormone drug known as THC (cannabis), after the first leg Coppa Italia quarter final match against Internazionale on January 13.

The player can not be named for legal reasons because of his age and the Italian Football Federation are awaiting results of a second test before deciding whether the player must face a lengthy punishment.

It is the first time a player in Italy has tested positive for THC( cannabis) and the club have as yet refused to comment.

...poor guy, he cant smoke cannabis???????????
:depress: :rolleyes: :howler:

by the way we had these 3 players in bench in that day:
Emanuele Politti, Ivan Buonocunto e Michele Lestani
...is one of them
:depress:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Si tratta di un episodio che purtroppo capita e può capitare al di fuori dei campi di calcio. Ci dispiace per il ragazzo più che per il giocatore". Il direttore generale dell'Udinese, Pierpaolo Marino, prende atto con rammarico del caso di doping (cannabis, ndr) che ha coinvolto con un tesserato minorenne della società friulana.
"L'Udinese ha deciso che effettuerà dei controlli periodici su tutti i giocatori del settore giovanile proprio per la loro salvaguardia", ha aggiunto il dirigente del sodalizio bianconero.

Pierpaolo Marino said: It's an episode that can happen outside of the football. I'm sorry more for the guy.
So Udinese have decided to make periodical controls in the youth team.

:rolleyes: i'm sorry guys,no more cannabis:rolleyes:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:confused: It's just cannabis...:tongue:

If it was steroids or a performance enhancing drug then do something but Cannabis...:D

Silly politics...:howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GaGa said:
:confused: It's just cannabis...:tongue:

If it was steroids or a performance enhancing drug then do something but Cannabis...:D

Silly politics...:howler:
It's a scandal the same...they think that!:howler:
i'm so sorry for our little guy:depress:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:

here the pic of Italy under 15 .... Emanuele is the number 2

damn,he played also for NT and now he ruined all:depress:
Is he really gone...:eek: :confused: :dazed: Your president is really...really....really mad...:eek:

I hate seeing young Italian talent wasted and to see he was playing for Italy also sadnesses me a little...one less Italian talent that hits the big time...:(

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GaGa said:
Is he really gone...:eek: :confused: :dazed: Your president is really...really....really mad...:eek:

I hate seeing young Italian talent wasted and to see he was playing for Italy also sadnesses me a little...one less Italian talent that hits the big time...:(
Yes but is not falut of our president,is Federcalcio who decided to suspended him:depress:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts