Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Federico Pastorello, procuratore di Seric, ha dichiarato in esclusiva a Calciomanager.it: "Seric, in comproprietà tra Parma e Verona, credo proprio che verrà riscattato dal club di Tanzi. Dopo la partenza di Benarrivo, il Parma ha la necessità di prendere un esterno sinistro oltre a Falsini e Seric rappresenta l'ideale anche perchè rientra alla perfezione nei parametri societari: è giovane e non ha un ingaggio elevato. Considerati gli ottimi rapporti esistenti tra Parma e Verona, non credo ci saranno difficoltà nel definire la sua posizione contrattuale".
Federico Pastorello, manager of Seric, has stated exclusively at calciomanager.it: "Seric, in co-property between Parma and Verona, I believe that he will be transfered at the club of Tanzi. After the departure of Benarrivo, Parma has the necessity to get a left back apart from Falsini and Seric represents the ideal solution, also because he perfectly fits the club policy: he is young and doesn't have a big salary. Considering the excellent relations between Parma and Verona, I don't think they will be any difficulties in defining his contract position."

http://www.calciomanager.it/inews.asp?from=MER&newsid=9511

:)

·
©
7,230 Posts
How does it come to this where two clubs own the one player?? I have never heard of this type of thing before. :eek:

I thought he was only in Verona on loan. Being a fan of Croatia I would like to see Seric in Parma because it will give him a chance to play regularly....hopefully.;)

Is Rapaic also going to Parma?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
dinamo11 said:
How does it come to this where two clubs own the one player?? I have never heard of this type of thing before. :eek:

I thought he was only in Verona on loan. Being a fan of Croatia I would like to see Seric in Parma because it will give him a chance to play regularly....hopefully.;)

Is Rapaic also going to Parma?
About the co-ownership it's pretty usual in Italy. Not so much in other countries though.

To explain it simple, you can say that a club buys half of the ownership of a player from another club. Usually it's a smaller club that buys half a player from a bigger team. Then the clubs negotiate how the deal will look like, usually the player will play for one year at the "buying" club. At the end of the year the clubs negotiate once again who should buy the other clubs share. Sometimes they prolong the co-ownership for another year.
If they can't get along on a deal, an auction will happen.
Each club makes a disclosed bid for the other teams share, and whoever gives the highest bid will get to buy the player for that amount.

Ok, maybe it wasn't so simple but once you understood it it's pretty logical.

And no I don't want Rapaic in Parma either. But Seric would be very nice. :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
dinamo11 said:
Are you Serious?:eekani: The player is like a piece of meat at the butchers then.:D

I still can't believe that happens. You Italians are a strange bunch.:smileani: (joking)

thanks...
Pretty much yeah, but VERY expensive meat. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts