Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are reports saying that we will get about 10M from tv deals!!!
that's real gd news..

but anyway how more is GH allowed to spend!??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There certainly is a feel-good-factor about Liverpool just now.
The team is 2nd in league, in great form, Babbel is on his way and there is lots of money coming in.

Maybe some of it should be spent on Sergi Barjuan. Deportivo are willing to pay Barca 6M for his services but Barca would prefer to sell him to England if they can get a similar bid.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i heard that..but sergi wants to stay in spain...so if deportivo comes in..he would probably go there....
but as u said,of course barca would prefer selling him to a foreign team.,,...

i think sergi would be really gd..having 28..very experienced..and being able to play as leftback or left winger,..

the fact that we could get into CL would bring another 10M! :D
so the money spent on heskey(11M)..would be compensated and used to bring another player..

·
Registered
441 Posts
The money quoted concerns qualifying for the CL ie Coming third in the Premiership.

The incoming cashflows will be European football (obviously making it to the second league round of the CL should (and is)be our objective), Nike and Coke. In total around 80 million depending on European success.

In addition pay per view will be hitting British football, and while this is bad for us (fans) it will be good for Liverpool Fc. The money has to be used to make Liverpool FC a Super team and we have an estimated four seasons to do so. It does look like we are on track though.

However we have a sustantial amount of ground redevelopment to do and we only get the one chance so Houllier won't be allowed to go mad. I don't think though that he is a manager who spends without thought. Whatever happens I think H. will do us proud.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
talking about the stadium....are we gonna increase the capacity or..just build another one!?

i would like the club to increase capacity..but i think it's the more expensive option..

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW..anybody knows how much funds GH will be allowed to spend in the summer!??
10M??
20M??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts