Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo not to the Framengo, Salas not to the Inter. Two easy and, all adding, discounted concepts: word of Massimo Moratti, arrived in the withdrawal of Sarre in order to know the new purchases. " I have already said more times to It: a problem-Ronaldo does not exist. The loan to the Flamengo would not have sense. And then the Flamengo has the rossonera mesh! ". Figuriamoci... Salas, instead, " was an idea, but thinking next to Vieri, Hakan Sukur and Recoba creed that in attack we are already to place ". Baronio instead " the Lazio does not yield it ". Therefore it does not remain that to godersi the current Inter, probably without Georgatos " that it has just it wants to return in Greece ". The house sea does not attract instead the versiliese Lippi, that it shares more voglioso that never. " the experience of the past year will do good it: one will feel still more landladies of the situation and will live the Inter with little diffidenza ". Living without diffidenza is also the perspectives of the square: " Not there was need of great purchases, stavolta. We exalt the players who already were with we the past year: they deserve ". And they also deserve to see Massimo Moratti to edge field, in the first day of training bathed from the rain.

It seems as though he is happy with decisions thus far:
Salas is an idead but seems as though he is not to decisive with it,,happy with the attack he already has:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well from an interview from moratti/ he explained that having vieri/sukur and recoba (R9) in attack that he seemed hesitant about salas:

but in his words the idea was not excluded about considering this move..
I think V32 and Salas upfront would be better than V32 and Sukur,
about Geo leaving that is a tough one..
pirlo should be able to fill his shoes>

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
if he doesn indeed leave i wish ihim all the best......have agreat career and life...Grigoris Georgatos IL GRANDE!!!!!!!

As for his replacement....playing Zanetti permanently on the left is a solution but i really don't like it. I would prefer to see Coco or Vannacchi brought in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts