Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He tried to get him before, but failed... Seems like you guys might just get the management shake up you wanted. Juve will give Capello even more authority to manage the personnel and negotiate transfers.... All rumours from calciomercato, but after seeing countless players and coaches come and go Massimo appears to have hit the nail on the head.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
The rumour is actually from Controcampo, Berlusconi's media outpost. How strange that it would appear just before Juve-Inter. :rolleyes:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Unsettle the opposition... old tricks... but effective.

You got the media and the league president and the country's president... not good enough? More effective than giving Fiats and Rolexes.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I heard Moratti was giving up Inter and that Donald Duck was taking over with Wile E. Coyotee as Coach.

If I have not made it explicit enough, you know where you can stick this rumour dont you?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
All jokes aside

At Juventus, a close personal friend of mine has told me about a struggle in management. What seems to be happening MAYBE is Capello as the Director of Sport and Prandelli as the new head coach, leaving Moggi unemployed and ready for Inter. However, Moggi today denied the reports (but when has anything he has said been honest).

Better than having Branca????? Moggi would be better in a dream world, however, i would want to be sure of his motives and make sure that there is no conflict of interest

THese reprots of Moratti wanting Moggi has been going on during the whole season...

------

As well, Chivu has said that he is unsure if he is going to stay at Roma :)

·
Registered
43,408 Posts
Moggi will leave Juve on the Second Coming, when all evil will be removed anyway. :D

Forget about that guys. Besides, you dont want to be Juve, do you? All the calls, all the refs, EPO, scandals, the penalties, the odd decisions ... come on!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Too white is not ideal. A little colour would be nice. If you can't beat them... Join them!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
gotta join adriano10 on this one.
lets feel how is it to cheat how is to win but to know u didnt milan fans feel it everyday ,everyday of their lives,so lets try it ,maybe we will like it :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
How will Moggi bring Juve's tradition to us? I'm sure he didn't carry it with him to Juve from Napoli? (Not sure)

It is Juventus the club that is corrupt.

Or perhaps I'm wrong.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
bono said:
Moggi will leave Juve on the Second Coming, when all evil will be removed anyway. :D

Forget about that guys. Besides, you dont want to be Juve, do you? All the calls, all the refs, EPO, scandals, the penalties, the odd decisions ... come on!
all the trophies... :excited: :drool: :lick:

:pp

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I want to cheat, please can we cheat? Come to Inter MOggi

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Well you tried with Lippi, that didn't work. Maybe this time you should get both Moggi and Lippi ;)

·
Registered
45,478 Posts
Letting Lippi go and giving in to a bunch of players who wanted pampering instead of discipline is easily one of our biggest mistakes in the past few years.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
moggi
moggi

we whant U,come to our club,n make decisions

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Firdaus said:
Letting Lippi go and giving in to a bunch of players who wanted pampering instead of discipline is easily one of our biggest mistakes in the past few years.
thank you. ive waited a while to hear that.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Firdaus said:
No. Lippi is a scumbag of the first order. Moratti was right to sack him.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
moggi
moggi

we whant U,come to our club,n make decisions
Trust me the first decision he makes would be to sack Morratti if that's possible...that's Moggi for you. Doesn't llike nonsense and Morratti is the biggest nonsense on planet earth.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
one decision for u go n learn what is life!
mora is the prez he is the GM how on earth is he goin to do that,u milanistas are gettin weirder i guess that is jeliousy,cause if moggi comes ull all be jelious cause u dont have a person like luciano u only have lousy cheaters but luciano is pure gold,a real genious in makin moves A GENIOUS I TELL u.
so go n relax

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
one decision for u go n learn what is life!
mora is the prez he is the GM how on earth is he goin to do that,u milanistas are gettin weirder i guess that is jeliousy,cause if moggi comes ull all be jelious cause u dont have a person like luciano u only have lousy cheaters but luciano is pure gold,a real genious in makin moves A GENIOUS I TELL u.
so go n relax

....whatever suits you pal.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Michael said:
At Juventus, a close personal friend of mine has told me about a struggle in management. What seems to be happening MAYBE is Capello as the Director of Sport and Prandelli as the new head coach, leaving Moggi unemployed and ready for Inter. However, Moggi today denied the reports (but when has anything he has said been honest).
LOL that sounds like nonsense to me. Capello is nowhere near finished coaching just yet. And I would hardly believe Prandelli would be his successor.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts