Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Ronaldo rumours:
Moratti:
Any news about the possible return of Ronaldo?
"This is something I read about in the newspapers. Any opinion I read about this does not correspond to reality. At the moment there's no rapport between us and Ronaldo. Have I ever thought about taking him back? I would take back every good player, but you have to make decisions at the right moment. Now we have to focus on Adriano, hoping that he will continue to improve."

Facchetti, who also commented on the press rumours of a Ronaldo return. "I only want to talk about those who are here. I will only say that if he is not here it's because he wanted to leave."
Facchetti 1, Moratti 0.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Materazzi vs. Veron

Veron said:
On a possible Ronaldo return to Inter, Veron remarked: "He's world-class and you can't question this. Players of this kind make the difference and it's good to play together and see them on the pitch. The coach and the club will decide what to do."
Materazzi said:
On rumours in the press about a possible return to Inter of Ronaldo, the Nerazzurri defender commented: "He's a great player and he has given a lot to Inter. He left badly when he went to Real Madrid and he would have to regain the faith of many people who felt betrayed."
Materazzi 1, Veron 0

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
When Ronaldo went to RM, he thought he's gonna win every imaginable trophy. He used Cuper as an excuse for his shameful actions and now he wants to come back...........typical backstabber behaviour :yuck:

I'm with Fachetti and Materazzi on this one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Guys, I am not sure how many of you will remember and I can not recall the exact words but when Ronaldo left, Cordoba made a comment about friends shaking hands and saying goodbye as opposed to leaving without a word like Ronaldo did. Does anyone remember that?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ronaldo is a professional footballer..he has every right to leave to another club. isnt it only natural for a footballer to want to win something?? he didnt have faith in cuper and his tactics, cuper was clearly against him anyway.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
FORZA MORATTI !

I dont like this attitude of Mancio n Fachetti , they reject any big name transfer move.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
romario8 said:
ronaldo is a professional footballer..he has every right to leave to another club. isnt it only natural for a footballer to want to win something?? he didnt have faith in cuper and his tactics, cuper was clearly against him anyway.
Not when you tell the fans you love the club. If you love something you stay and make it work. You don't run like a coward.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
ha ha ha

:shades:

Moratti wins hands down

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
romario8 said:
i beleive ronaldo loves playing football and winning summin more than he does love a particular club.
Than he never should have said he loved Inter. He said this soo many times but in the end his words were hollow

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
stefan9 said:
Than he never should have said he loved Inter. He said this soo many times but in the end his words were hollow
maybe he loves the club, morratti and the fans (vice versa). but he also has a right to want to win something aswell!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts