1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=56688&progr=1

Moratti To Quit?
4/13/2005 4:11:00 PM
The Nerazzurri’s Patron had already stepped down as President of Inter during this season.
Massimo Moratti’s future with Inter seems to have come to a sudden and abrupt end. Following Tuesday night’s incidents which, according to the latest speculations, were contestations held by the fans towards the Patron, Moratti has apparently decided to sell the club and leave the football world altogether.

President Facchetti has refused to comment on these rumours but underlined the disgraceful events which the entire world witnessed.

“I’m disappointed for yesterday’s episodes which were serious and condemnable.”

Moratti refused to speak to the press today, thus fuelling the speculation he is set to quit Inter.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dazed: :dazed: :eekani: :eekani: :depress: :depress: :depress: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
:eekani:

MORATTI PLEASE DONT LEAVE US!

Inter has been changing players, coaches, management, presidents and only failure resulted.

Selling the club will only be the beginning of the end of our club :sob: :broken:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
:(

but it might be a new start ...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I just dont know what to think or say anymore :(

Wish I never had any passion for the game so that I wouldn't suffer so much :sob:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
Sell the club ?? To who ? Don't tell me it's Uncle Roman... :neutral:
thats Mr Abrahmovic to you gooner
hahhaha

This is great news
What has Moratti done for Inter

Bought Javier Zanetti, and i thank him for that..but

Nothing else
at one stage his money kept me happy, but now that is gone....so goodbye massimo...no more changing coaches every season, no more new players at the drop of a hat

STABILITY= VICTORY

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
moratti is hurt i think. after all that he has given to the club this is what he gets back .
sometimes a mans got to do what a mans got to do.
and maybe his time had come . he too has a heart guys. he is one of the few people who openly expressed his views about everything , his optimism , and his raw desire to win to the extent of maybe overloading the team with stars. but its the thought that counts. and as for that , he was a great person.
he may not be leaving after all.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
now listen here
i ve been thinkin about the news for a time,n i understood that all of us shld preapare that if he leaves no RONALDINHO,OR RIO FERDINAND (that kind of players) cause the possibility that the prez will be mr ROMAN is 1% which sucks i think tronchetti can become the owner but u see,he is mora s friend so that wont make a big difference.
i think that if he lives all of us will miss him a lot,u see he is a true inter fan,the next man who will come wont be the same,BUT after all luciano moggi is not a juve fan!!!
if fachetti will become the owner then it is the same story.we have to fire oriali n beg moggi or baldini to come.
then we gotta pray that the owner will be a man who will be like mora in the aspect of spendin money on the club.
n i really think he will leave,n as u all know the new owner will make his debut by firin mancini cause everyone can see that this is not a strong team,so lets wait n see.
i cant say that i m supportin mora to go,but cant say that i whant him to stay that much,ohh i m confused lets wait n see
see ya

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think his time has come and gone a long time ago. Time to quit while you are still alive Moratti. Your life will be short if you continue on.

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
001 said:
What has Moratti done for Inter
Bought Javier Zanetti, and i thank him for that..but
Nothing else
at one stage his money kept me happy, but now that is gone....so goodbye massimo...no more changing coaches every season, no more new players at the drop of a hat
glad HIS money kept you happy,if success came from spending like Massimo Moratti has,he'd have every trophy imaginable,but it doesn't,he loves INTER that's why HE spent HIS MONEY,and unfortunately for Moratti all he gets is insults from the UNGREATFUL DEGENERITES as seen lastnight,he'll pay the fine not you or anyone else.

With people like you it's better he does sell,why try to do something for the ungreatful,your the epitomy of someone spoilt.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
do not threaten the man he is very much apreciated by me,n other inter fans,so if he is goin to leave then he shld know that we really apreciate what he has done for this club.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
Sell the club ?? To who ? Don't tell me it's Uncle Roman... :neutral:
Tronchetti?? The owner of pirelli is rich and a inter fan. He is the only one I know of whom might be interrested. The others are unknown to me.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i said it to stef
i think he will sell the club to him.n mora can consentrate on his oil buisness n watch inter games without bein nervous.
tronchetti will bring totti just when he steps to the gates of the club,then he will fire mancini n bring trap,cause trap won us the last schudetto.
i think this sellin thing will happen now in the upcomin days just like how mora resigned.

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
do not threaten the man he is very much apreciated by me,n other inter fans,so if he is goin to leave then he shld know that we really apreciate what he has done for this club.
:thmbup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I didn't meant to threaten him. I said it for his own health. Even I am joyed by his affection, but I'm sad to say it might mean the end of him. He better quit before its too late, I'm sorry to say this, but its true. I saw threats against him al the time on Italian ultra forums.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i m sure he knows it too.so it wont take long when he says CIAO INTER,but his father did it too,so he can do his job OIL MONEY,n follow inter knowin that no one will attack him or bash him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
i said it to stef
i think he will sell the club to him.n mora can consentrate on his oil buisness n watch inter games without bein nervous.
tronchetti will bring totti just when he steps to the gates of the club,then he will fire mancini n bring trap,cause trap won us the last schudetto.
i think this sellin thing will happen now in the upcomin days just like how mora resigned.
I don't think brining trap will help. Managers that come for a second time at a club usually fail.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts