Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
57,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moratti's interview

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=22560&L=en

I fully agree. We lost because our players are soft spineless primadonnas who don't give a shit about anything apart from cashing their fat paychecks and sleeping with hookers, as well as having fights with opposing players (Veron) - Hello there :ass:holes :groan: , you're 90 minutes away from a CL semi-final, the least you can do is TRY. T R Y :mute: :mad:

As I said after the match, they should all be ashamed of themselves for putting on such a disgraceful display in arguably THE most important match of the season. It's not about getting knocked out or losing or playing like absolute CRAP, No. We lost before, quite a lot. But I've never seen such a soulless performance in a vital match like this one. I'm quoting Moratti here "It's inexplicable" :frustrat:

VERGOGNA! :mad:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Oh dear...:(
This is the time for you guys to back your team. Fair, you have the right to critisize, but just look at the number of slandering threads in you forum. It just aint constructive. Peace :)

·
Registered
57,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Back them ?

I barely got any sleep the past two days and you want me to cheer on those sorry excuse of MEN (No, not footballers, football isn't the issue here) ? and for what ?

What have they EVER done to merit our support ? They receive everything and in return give NOTHING. Absolutely nothing.

I'm not going to mention Juve or Milan as both clubs are light years ahead of us in terms of everything, but look at Roma. They couldn't sign any players in the summer or in the winter mercato, their squad is paper thin, they lost their Captain (who btw has more coglioni than our entire squad put together) through injury, their strikers all got injured at the same time and yet their players are TRUE MEN. FIGHTERS. They deserve backing, not our losers. Look at Cufre's reactions after he scores, look at how Roma never give up. Our losers gave up with more than half an hour left on the clock. Half an hour, they looked as if they they didn't give a shit.

I've never felt so empty. Not even after May 5. Never.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
I feel for you, crushing us in the derby might cheer you up :)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Back them ?

I barely got any sleep the past two days and you want me to cheer on those sorry excuse of MEN (No, not footballers, football isn't the issue here) ? and for what ?

What have they EVER done to merit our support ? They receive everything and in return give NOTHING. Absolutely nothing.

I'm not going to mention Juve or Milan as both clubs are light years ahead of us in terms of everything, but look at Roma. They couldn't sign any players in the summer or in the winter mercato, their squad is paper thin, they lost their Captain (who btw has more coglioni than our entire squad put together) through injury, their strikers all got injured at the same time and yet their players are TRUE MEN. FIGHETERS. They deserve backing, not our losers. Look at Cufre's reactions after he scores, look at how Roma never give up. Our losers gave up with more than half an hour left on the clock. Half an hour, they looked as if they they didn't give a shit.

So true. :depress:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I fullyagree. We lost because our key players underachieved, and by now it´s obvious that Mancini won´t ever win again by designing a great scheme, or having a good enough plan to assure a result. If our best players don´t find a way to win the game for Mancio things like this happens.

When Adriano or Martins or whoever are great we look great, if a team comes with some game plan to stop them and it works then we have no chance of succeding. Inter just needs to bring on better players, some 5 top stars that will make mancio´s job of writing the lineup easier.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I fullly agree once more.

Mancini the project has never been about great tactics or good play. It has always been about having the best players that Inter has ever seen in the last ten years, and them performing for us.

Mancini the coach is a finished project unless we bring in new players like Neil said.

That said, before his post, I was going to write that Mancini betrayed the fans yesterday

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Sad thing is knowing how Inter operates, Moratti will confirm Mancini, who won´t make a big signing this summer and then 3 games into the season, we lose to a crappy team, and Moratti goes and sacks Mancini bringing Cuper as an Interim, claiming noone else was aveilable.

You read it first here.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
No. The players did not betray Mancini, Mancini betrayed Inter.

So the guys were true warriors against Milan (All matches since Mancini took over), Sampdoria (last season), Juve (Both last season matches), Coppa Italia, but one horrible match against Villareal and the players are all good for nothing heartless mercenaries?

Get real. Stop bullshitting yourselves. Mancini is a bastard.

Pizarro, Solari, Emre, Fontana, Toldo, Karagounis, Cruz, Recoba, CZ.. They were all betrayed by Mancini. I told you the team would crumble one day under Mancini's disastrous leadership.

What did you really expect from players like Adriano, Veron & Stankovic when they were guaranteed first team football no matter how much they sucked? What do you expect someone like Solari & Pizarro to feel like being left to rot on the bench when they have proved to be much better than others?

I told you this was the only way it was going to end, and it did.

All the boys are warriors. We're lucky we have this bunch. Unfortunately, we have a spoiled brat for a coach.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Thats a great post Razman. The team's stability and selection has been turned on its head because of Mancini's selection process. His bias and the purchase of former Lazio players has ruined Inter. Cesar is one of the worst transfers in a very long time and Inter will still confirm him for next season. If our management had any balls they would tell him and Veron to go and get stuffed. Mihajlovic has already decided that he is going to retire (maybe he can teach Adriano and Recoba how to take free kicks in his spare time) and that only leaves Favalli. Perhaps next season, the club will make a concerted effort to purchase a decent left back instead of the shit that is Pierre Wome.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Razman said:
No. The players did not betray Mancini, Mancini betrayed Inter.

So the guys were true warriors against Milan (All matches since Mancini took over), Sampdoria (last season), Juve (Both last season matches), Coppa Italia, but one horrible match against Villareal and the players are all good for nothing heartless mercenaries?

Get real. Stop bullshitting yourselves. Mancini is a bastard.

Pizarro, Solari, Emre, Fontana, Toldo, Karagounis, Cruz, Recoba, CZ.. They were all betrayed by Mancini. I told you the team would crumble one day under Mancini's disastrous leadership.

What did you really expect from players like Adriano, Veron & Stankovic when they were guaranteed first team football no matter how much they sucked? What do you expect someone like Solari & Pizarro to feel like being left to rot on the bench when they have proved to be much better than others?

I told you this was the only way it was going to end, and it did.

All the boys are warriors. We're lucky we have this bunch. Unfortunately, we have a spoiled brat for a coach.
Spot on my friend. A coach's job is to motivate his players and discuss them their role to play.

However, I believe that the coach and the players just are all to blame. The only person's approach I like so far on this mess was Facchetti.

·
Registered
57,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
They're all to blame, sure. I'm not channeling blame off Mancini and towards our players, that's not the point of the thread. Actually Michael what I said right after the match is exactly what Facchetti said - We failed to react. It's a team failure, not Mancini's alone and not the players' alone. They all let us down.

Our problem in a nutshell - fragile mentality. 5th may, euro derbies, you name it. This team can't stand the heat when put under any sort of pressure.

And sorry, but the players should be self-motivated for such a decisive match. It's not like they don't grasp its importance. Please...

And our players are warriors ? that's a nice joke. :howler: what would you call Milan players then ? Our players are overpaid nancyboys, that's what they are. As Inter fans called them out at Malpensa - RABBITS.

But hey, there's always next year and we'll bounce back. And all the usual bull...

·
Banned
734 Posts
moratti not putting the blame on himself, but the players, sad sad man, tell me wtf has he done for inter since he has arrived except buy players that don't give a **** about inter?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
roma/totti said:
moratti not putting the blame on himself, but the players, sad sad man, tell me wtf has he done for inter since he has arrived except buy players that don't give a **** about inter?
your dumb

Nerazzurri4life, you and Facchetti then said it right. Players are paid to perform and as a job, the coach also has to perform. All failed to think of a single idea for that match and were just dumbfounded. I'm still speechless in most regards.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Michael said:
your dumb

Nerazzurri4life, you and Facchetti then said it right. Players are paid to perform and as a job, the coach also has to perform. All failed to think of a single idea for that match and were just dumbfounded. I'm still speechless in most regards.
so i say the players dont care and nerazzurri4life and facchetti say the same, and im dumb, maybe you are dumb for not seeing this

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
If took Inter management this defeat to realize they have a bunch of unmotivated players and primadonnas then the problem is clearly not the players, but the people who Incredibly enough go out their ways to sign this guys.

No someone can claim that players are turn to this once they arrive to Inter, then again it is the management that creates this sort of enviorment then. Problem is you can´t find many owners as rich as Moratti, you can´t really buy 11 new stars, but you can surely find better tacticians that Mancini. :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
I may quit, reveals Moratti Thursday 6 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter owner Massimo Moratti says he could end his love affair with the club after being betrayed by the outfit yet again.

Moratti is seemingly becoming tired of continually being disappointed by the Nerazzurri after Tuesday’s shock Champions League exit to Villarreal.

It has now got to the point where Moratti, who already resigned as President in the past, is pondering quitting control of the club altogether after 11 years at the helm.

“Are there any pillars on which to build on? We’ll have to see, starting with myself,” said Moratti after pumping millions of pounds into the club with little return.

“We’ll now have to see if there is the desire and belief to continue moving into the future,” he continued.

After losing the Scudetto to Juventus in 2002 on that infamous May 5 afternoon, the 1-0 at Villarreal is another defeat which is likely to be continually remembered.

“The loss was unexpected and can’t really be explained,” continued Moratti on Thursday afternoon. “As a result, I have read and agreed with everything that has been written.

“It was a horrible game. The fans have the right to be angry, they travelled all that way to see what occurred out there.”

Inter’s Spanish siesta has led to reports that boss Roberto Mancini may be facing the axe, but Moratti is pointing the finger of blame elsewhere.

“He did what he could, but he was betrayed by his players,” he stated. “There are some who have done well this season, then there are those who have not.

“Juan Sebastian Veron? He put everything into it, what more could he have done? He may have made some mistakes, but so too did everyone else.

“Adriano? You journalists continue to indicate certain individuals who the team should be built on, but I don’t know who they are at Inter, starting with myself.”

channel4

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Moratti is right in blaming the players. Its high time someone stopped protecting them.

If you don't blame the players for a bad performance then what do you expect ? Them to be given a raise ? Hell with you then.

Yes the Inter Management is stupid to buy players like these, but it still doesnt take away anything from the fact that it was the fault of the players that we are out of the semis.

Theyre the ones who played the football (rather, DIDNT play the football) on the pitch in the 2nd half, you cant possibly blame the Inter management for a below par performance of the players. And its not like the players aren't better than the Villareal players man-to-man.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Would someone please care to point out who those players are?

Toldo? Matrix? Samuel? JZ? Cordoba? Cambiasso? Veron? Figo? Stankovic? Adriano? Recoba? Oba?

Veron is a mercenary? He doesn't give a shit about Inter? Wasn't he the one who openly confronted Adriano about his lack of responsibility and respect towards Inter? What did he do that for? To get a raise? Publicity?

Figo? He's a leader. He might be a mercenary, but he gave his best. Nobody can blame him.

Adriano? I dont think someone who doesn't give a shit about Inter can celebrate that passionately everytime he scores a goal. You simply cannot put on such an act.

Stankovic is 100% Interista.

Oh and please do not turn this into a Recoba bashing thread.

The problem lies in the coach and the management. If we trust our management to Facchetti, we should be fine.

That leaves us with Mancini. Who is Mancini? What has he ever achieved? Coppa Italia? Wow! How many years of coaching experience does he have? 4-5 years? What an accomplishment!

All those Coppa Italia victories tell us one thing. They're so crap that nobody other than good ol' Mancini cares about them.

Players like Kily, Solari, Pizarro have all the right to publicly blast us. Especially when they see playes like Cesar and Mihajlovic get the nod over them in such an important CL match. Its a ****ing joke. No coach in the world would prefer a washed up 38 year old and an off-form player like Cesar over those players. And yet Mancini does. Solari scores 3 goals in a week, and he's rewarded with the bench. Pizarro plays his heart out to prove himself, and he gets the bench.

Mancini is a prick. I admit I wanted him to stay one more year a month ago. I was obviously wrong. Its time to let go of this beginner. We will probably never win anything important in the next couple of years if we do sack him, but the more Mancini stays, the longer we will stay trophyless.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Obviously Pizarro didn't quite turned into a midfielder we expected from him, nor has Solari for that matter, however Mancini commited grave errors, for instance not giving Pizarro the chance to shine when Veron was clearly off form, and playing Cesar ahead of Solari, :wallbang: the list goes on and on, but I wont elaborate any further on Mancini.

One thing is crystal clear though, I want this biased moron out of Inter ASAP, and get a real coach instead. :mad:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts