Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moratti snubs Ronaldinho bid Friday 4 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter chief Massimo Moratti has dismissed claims that he will attempt to sign Barcelona ace Ronaldinho in the summer.

"He is a great player but I don’t think that Barca are ready to let him go," said the Nerazzurri owner.

"Anyway, Ronaldinho is not an individual who is in our plans for the future."

The Brazilian has been linked with a switch at the end of the season, alerting the likes of Inter, Milan, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, Moratti has praised boss Roberto Mancini following consecutive League wins against Palermo and Atalanta.

"Mancini is a Coach who always guarantees hard work and innovative ideas," added the oil baron.

"I think the 1-1 home draw with Chievo was the turning point for us. We’ve been able to turn negatives into positives since that match."

Inter, who hope to narrow the seven-point gap between themselves and second place Milan, face a trip to Parma at the weekend

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Interista said:
There is a transfer rumour thread for a reason.
Some rumors are worth an exclusive thread though.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well this was my first typing here.. and it will be always like this. :thumbsup:
Ronaldinho stated long time ago that after the world cup he would like to join Inter, But our succeful management then (lol) did ignore that, and Cuper mentioned that he don`t need this monkey (or something like that).
Now the big boss Moratti is making another step to get that Miracle, what do you think and let me see the brains in this beautiflu forum. :shades: :thumbsup:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMO... I'd rather have our midfield as it is than splash loads of money on him , Kompany is the only player I really want right now.
But looking again to the subject! I mean it`s Ronaldinho.. I mean we have tto many useless MF that we could sell,, and buying a great Defender is a mighty.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Vincent Kompany is rated at £25million by Anderlecht and if you were to pay that for a defender i think Puyol of Barcelona would be a much better bet, he is quick and reliable

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
what he rated and what he will go for is completely different, after allLazio wanted 35m for Nesta he went for 20m

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i suppose, theres also talk of you guys bringing Walter Samuel back from the horror show he is having at Madrid currently, i think a player like ledley king wouldnt be a bad signing but Inter dont really buy english players so that probably wouldnt happen

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Young07 said:
i suppose, theres also talk of you guys bringing Walter Samuel back from the horror show he is having at Madrid currently, i think a player like ledley king wouldnt be a bad signing but Inter dont really buy english players so that probably wouldnt happen
Last player we got from EPL was Robbie Keane and he wasn't given a chance.

It's hard to say how LK would play in Serie A, the pace is slower but he would have to think alot more and be better positionally.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Young07 said:
Vincent Kompany is rated at £25million by Anderlecht and if you were to pay that for a defender i think Puyol of Barcelona would be a much better bet, he is quick and reliable
Puyol?? lool! It`s like geting off the meat from the Lion`s moth! :tongue:
secondly If Moratti is serious about Ronaldinho thing, so he should have more than 50$ in his pocket, so it doesn`t matter then what price will be Puyol at.
and why do you think an 18 years old player rated at 25m? Is he that bad? lol.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interista said:
Last player we got from EPL was Robbie Keane and he wasn't given a chance.

It's hard to say how he would play in Serie A, the pace is slower but he would have to think alot more and be better positionally.
hm! I remember He made Milan looks like a run away chicken! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Welcome to XT Ramy

It's hard to say how LK would play in Serie A, the pace is slower but he would have to think alot more and be better positionally.
I don't know about that, I've seen alot of Ledley King and Im sure he would have to think far less than he already does at Spurs. He'd walk the SerieA IMO and look even better than he does in the EPL especially at a club like Spurs who are very good but no Chelsea. IMO he is better than Thuram, Matrix guys like this, Obviously not Nesta yet but after a few years in Italy who knows where his status will be.. If he played for Samp/Udinese/Parma you'd know all about King right now as they would all be talking about him in Italy or CM.

The EPL is a good breeding ground for CB's that would have a easier job in Italy, Defenders coming from abroad have said that the EPL is the most challenging league for a defender out of the top 3. Because the teams lack the defensive organization and cover they would give to defenders in other leagues(Outside the top 3 anyway)

He is one of the most complete defenders around and we actully get to see him week in week out in the EPL unlike Kompany who I've only seen in the CL twice because I don't know where the hell you can watch Belguim football outside the Belguim/Holland etc area so I can't make a proper judgement even if he looks a talent. Though even though nobody has seen him much they like him alot(CM?)

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Faisal said:
Welcome to XT Ramy
Finaly a professional move, I though every body here is a.. :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:
Thanks Faisal. :thmbup:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
we won't get ronaldinho...he is too expensive..only chelsea, milan, and real have money to get him...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I wouldnt want him to play for us unless he got a haircut.

Vieri should also get a haircut. Ever since he started growing his hair his scoring has become less prolific. I prefer his common criminal look when it was cropped as if he was getting ready to go to jail.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Carson35 said:
we won't get ronaldinho...he is too expensive..only chelsea, milan, and real have money to get him...
May be we could get rid of Recoba, Vieri (if Mancini could work with Adriano - Martins). Those two players, especially Vieri do earn good money. And we already got two gems in Adriano and Martins. Having Ronaldinho as a play-maker behind those two gems would be great, but all depends on Mancini, if he wants to play with a play-maker. But wait !! Mancini always says that he really loves to play with 3 players upfront:

------ Adriano ------ Martins -------
------------ Ronaldinho -----------

would be great.... :thmbup: :party:

As for who could afford him, I do think that Inter also can afford him. We can't compete with Chelsea at all, but others, may be we can ??
Especially for Ronaldinho.. :devil:

------------- Adriano ------ Martins --------------

------------------- Ronaldinho -------------------

----- Stankovic ------------------ Veron/? -------

------------------- Cambiasso -------------------

Could be a good one !! :sweeteye:

Well, this can happen only if Barcelona is gonna listen to the offers, which I really doubt and also if our management has any kinda plan to get him. :thmbup:

And don't tell me that Moratti said that we have no plans to get Ronaldinho. Don't trust him. :shades:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts