Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
22,345 Posts
haha

yeah-pay back is a *****!

I am laughing my a$$ of now, I just watched the replay...

We took some elbows (i.e Kovac) but gave as good as we got.

Don't mess with Croatia!:fero:

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
haha the best was when Inzaghi was jostling for position in our wall near the end of the game and Boksic got annoyed at him and just threw him away:D and then elbowed him right after quite funny cuz Inzaghi's a little pest;)

·
Registered
325 Posts
CroatTommy said:
haha the best was when Inzaghi was jostling for position in our wall near the end of the game and Boksic got annoyed at him and just threw him away:D and then elbowed him right after quite funny cuz Inzaghi's a little pest;)
Yeah, man that was funny, you could almost make the words up yourself:

*Boksic pushes Inzaghi*

Inzaghi: "Ey, why-e did-e you have to do-e that-e for!?"

Boksic: "Ma odjebi!"

:fero: :devil: :mad: :tongue: :D :cool: :) ;)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Dragan T said:

Yeah, man that was funny, you could almost make the words up yourself:

*Boksic pushes Inzaghi*

Inzaghi: "Ey, why-e did-e you have to do-e that-e for!?"

Boksic: "Ma odjebi!"

:fero: :devil: :mad: :tongue: :D :cool: :) ;)
HAHA :D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yeah that Boksic-Inzaghi thing was funny:D

About Tudor, let's not get into that guys, had nothing to do with the ITalian national team, let's not be so paranoid.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
IVO !! congrats on your 5000 posts, never thought we'd see it ;)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
nevermind ivo,revenge is sweet for that,they were thinking,no tudor,easy victory..haha..they can only dream that!!
and yes,boksic mu je skoro utrpao samarcinu,u stilu-brisi tamo da te ne vidim..hehe..nogom u guzicu je trebao dobit onaj prdolizac

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
CroatTommy said:
Yeah....we all laught about that situation.......a huge boksic-fan as I am:rolleyes: :) I rewinded that scenario 2-3 times just to see what boksic might have said to him. I´m not sure if he says

Ajd u picku materinu!

or.....

Picko Inzaghi bjezi od mene!

or.....

Jebem ti mater!

:D :D :D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Thanks zemljak:)

Imocane, I never read any of the Italian players talking about an easy win against us, maybe their fans, but not any of the players. We have a good relationship with the Italians, the game was played in very good spirits, respect was given by each sides and I don't think we should let the problems with the fans get in the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts