Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe max Moore comes on for an Injured Alexandersson and helps Everton make it through the next round in the FA cup. More was brought in at the start of the second half yesterday at Goodison park with Everton leading Orient 3-1. He teamed up with Campbell early in the second half causing Orients Keeper to make a great save, but todays hero was Paul Gascoigne. Creating 3 of Evertons 4 goals.
As we all know Moore needs to play more in order to keep form to help the US in the WC this summer, and its good to see Everton giving him the chance to stay sharp as a role player.
When Everton make it to the Finals the First Pint is on Me.. ;)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or is it to do with the fact that there is no Man U or Liverpool or Leeds left.:D Breaks my true Blue Heart to see those bumbs knocked out....
Hey OSF did you Know that Gazza was the first one to crawl on the ground in celebration after a Goal....A reporter once asked him why he did this, he responded that every nite he celebrated and this was the way he would have to find his way home so now it is the only way he knows how to celebrate.:D
It would be great for JMM to play in an FA Cup Final. There is no other match like it.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Bwahahaha! :dielaugh:

Evidently, Gazza has a large following! ;)

Yeah, it'll be a dream for JMM to play in the final, although Arsenal wil be tough to beat!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arsenal, There going out in the next round......:tongue:

The only thing that would give JMM a better feeling for the match is if it would be played at Wembly....Not having the match there seems to take some of the luster out of the game. :depress:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very true OSF Yet the English players have grown up with either playing there in the past or seeing there team when growing up play there Moore has had niether.

Oh by the way let me tell you thanks now I have the chance to, for that great advice you gave me.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes indeed I have my freedom back and I owe it all to you.

As you know my New Year resolution was to retire from Footie and coaching and spend more time with at home and with my wife. Well as I had all this extra time on my hand I told her I would start on some of those home projects that I never had time for.
The first was the Kitchen chairs, she wanted to have them recovered, so we went to the store and picked out the material together, I got home and went right to it , but after I had all the chairs apart I noticed we didnt Buy the trim for them a terrable oversight on my part. Seeing the rag store was closed and I wouldnt have time to go during the week to get it we were without chairs for a week.
while I was waiting for the weekend for the parts for the chairs I said I would start on the Kitchen floors so I tore up the Lenolium and bought the hard wood to lay on the floors, just like she wanted, well the stove had to be disconnected and removed, and surprise to me that the floor boards were uneaven under the lenolium and I would have to purchase a special underlay first before the hard wood could be put down. A minor oversight on my part, especially when this had to be specially ordered.
Seeing that the kitchen was in dissaray I told her that this was a good time to add the new cabinets well we went through the boooks and found out wich ones she liked and I took the old ones apart and we went to Home depot to pick up the new cabinets. Well they too have to be specially ordered. I minor oversight on my part So here she stood in her kitchen with no stove, floors, Pots and pans strewn about the floor when she tells me I have far to much time on my hand and wish I would go back to playing footie. Just in time for this weeks U-14 tournemt I entered my team in.:D I have a contractor comming in to finish the work in the kitchen. I told my wife it was all your Idea..;)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Outstanding, PaulMay! :howler:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts