Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
49,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is not over but right now, after 105 minutes in the 2nd leg, the score is 6-4 in their favor on aggregate. Berlusconi is at Pisa on the stands with Galliani, both ready to celebrate the promotion. Two huge mistakes of the defenders lead to the 4-3 and later, in the extratime, 6-4 on aggregate.

·
Registered
49,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And Monza it is. The fifth club from Lombardia in serie A in the next season but we can also almost say the third club from Milan because the distance between Milan and Monza is laughable.
We could define it the last sporting miracle of Berlusconi (and Galliani). Now the question is: what are they going to do with the club in serie A? What kind of team are they going to build?

·
Registered
638 Posts
shit just watched the game if pisa defender did not made that mistake and took momentum from pisa i bet they would score a goal and go on penalty but that mistake will hunt that guy

·
Registered
49,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what kind of transfer budget can he give them?
I really have no idea. It might be anything depending on what Berlusconi is ready to spend. I have learnt not to trust him whatever he says so just the transfer campaign will tell. My guess is that for the next season they will try to build a team which can easily reach 40 points.

·
Registered
16,815 Posts
Monza will surely approach a few of our young players on loan. Pobega, Maldini etc.
It will be a good for us too.
It would be great if Milan and Monza could have a mutually beneficial relationship. Aside from the likes of Maldini, Pobega, Gabbia, Colombo, also newly scouted players. Moncada finds some gem, who is not yet ready for Milan. We put him in Monza to develop. And if players have a breakthrough at Monza (that we've had no involvement in finding) then in return have a priority on them.

·
Registered
35,806 Posts
Reminds me of the CM days when I would sometimes manage two teams at a time (non-competitors), intending it to be a mutually beneficial relationship, though it never turned out that way in practice.

Anyway, is Moratti going to take Spezia to Serie A now?

·
Registered
10,456 Posts
Reminds me of the CM days when I would sometimes manage two teams at a time (non-competitors), intending it to be a mutually beneficial relationship, though it never turned out that way in practice.

Anyway, is Moratti going to take Spezia to Serie A now?
Would love to see Moratti making a come back too. Its good to have this seasoned owners which will benefit the league and having more of that Italian soul.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts