Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well we can discuss it here..obviously we are looking to Italians once more as a solution to our LB problemss.....Pazzini very GOODDDDDDD player

What you think

I want to hear Nera4life's opinions on this

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Pulsar Tell me when you can log on to msn again, I think Razman, Nera, 2t you and the rest of the democrat party needs a meeting, of course then we relay the news to coolntall, unless he has gotten msn messenger by now.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I think Montolivo would be a good signing if he could return to the form of last season, Pazzini would only be necessary is we get rid of some of our backup players.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ok first of all...SILLY ME

I now remember playing CM as well and trying to buy Pazzini from Roma (Was he on Roma before) cuz he was a great talent

I'm thinking of someone else....starting with a P, and he's a young Italian LB....hmm..pinzi? Not sure

Please help me someone

Second of all, the DNC (DEmocratic national committee might have to wait a while till sunday when i go back to school)>..let me try downloading msn messnegner on my dial up connection and get back to you later today by PM..i'll PM everyone...later

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Razman said:
I mean Puls probably thought the article was talking about Parisi.. I know that Pazzini is a striker at Atalanta. :)
this is the guy that i absolutely want for christmas even tho it just passed

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Interista why are you trying to convert us into FI, we have this organization like it is, Jimmy Handoyo and Xavi have the kinda forum taylor made for you. I know we probably such and thats why we have many more post than the others.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Rule #1 and only rule of our XT Inter Forum: As long as it is not detrimental to the discussion, anything is allowed. Unless I get a traffic ticket while driving in Phoenix, Arizona.

Example: If someone pops in a off topic comment in this thread or another, as long as the whole topic doesn't shift to that topic it is fine.

Example: If someone decides to open a thread and curse off Cordoba, as in the past, then it is fine as long as Cordoba is warranted cursing at. And if not, then we can discuss it in the thread.

Example: if someone just makes fun of something or curses at someone else for no reason, then that is a little fishy and all we gotta do is wait for inter01 to come by and clean it up with his rules of morality

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Hey, I don't know the ins and outs of this forum ok, I only go by what I have read and experienced so far. I came here hoping to talk about Inter

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
My bad. Didn't want to come across as rude. Look, you're the least of the problems here. Why don't you PM me your MSN name and I'll talk to you there this weekend about the whole situation

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Puls make sure that Interista isn´t approach by the Republicans before you give out sensitve information. One msg from the city where the SUNS play their nba games and he will be biased against us.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Montolivo would be absolutely great. One of the brigthest talents of italian football. But do he plays on left or center?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts